The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Hope im not too late

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WichiWichiPai

Hope im not too late Empty
PostSubject: Hope im not too late   Hope im not too late Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:52 am

Whats up everybody. My name is Julio. I'm 22 years old, born and raised in Washington Heights, NYC. Just wanna say thanx for the invite and...cool site! oh and for the troubleshoot assistance Boston and Mike. Looking Forward to playing ball
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Hope im not too late   Hope im not too late Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:42 am

FANTASTIC to see you Wichi and, no, you're not to late. You made it just in time.

Go ahead and take a look around, especially our RULES and ARCHIVE section. Move quickily to TEAM SELECTION and pick a team. Post your lineup and rotation in the ROTATION forum, and I'm going to ahead and call for an emergency vote for you and send you out an invite. You should accept in the STENGEL division.

I'm very glad you made it in. The season starts TODAY at 9PM! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: Hope im not too late   Hope im not too late Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:36 pm

Dimelo!! Washington heights represent... Where @??
Back to top Go down
YouLightWork

YouLightWork

PostSubject: Re: Hope im not too late   Hope im not too late Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:58 pm

Wash Heights? No way im from DYCKMAN.. i probably know u! lol
Back to top Go down
YouLightWork

YouLightWork

PostSubject: Re: Hope im not too late   Hope im not too late Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:03 pm

damilkmanpart2 wrote:
Dimelo!! Washington heights represent... Where @??

Wtf milkman what are yoU?
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: Hope im not too late   Hope im not too late Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:07 pm

Dominican my dude.... You dont know Dykman better than I do!!!! Corner of Post Ave. baby, talk to me about the marina...
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: Hope im not too late   Hope im not too late Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:10 pm

I used to live on 193rd and Fort George across the street from GDubs... I also lived on 207th and Isham... Played baseball my whole life in Inwood park... Hahaha. Hope you not from Dykman projects.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
YouLightWork

YouLightWork

PostSubject: Re: Hope im not too late   Hope im not too late Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:15 pm

Get the F outta here. Dude i still play in inwood (Unlimited league) I live on 204. Marina has been closed down for awhile tho. Thats pretty crazy tho.
Back to top Go down
YouLightWork

YouLightWork

PostSubject: Re: Hope im not too late   Hope im not too late Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:16 pm

damilkmanpart2 wrote:
I used to live on 193rd and Fort George across the street from GDubs... I also lived on 207th and Isham... Played baseball my whole life in Inwood park... Hahaha. Hope you not from Dykman projects.... Twisted Evil

By the way u fail. 207 and Isham?? Thats like saying u lived on 188th and 189th st
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: Hope im not too late   Hope im not too late Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:17 pm

Yeah, I knew the owner... Got shut down for selling "the butta that make you stutta"
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: Hope im not too late   Hope im not too late Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:18 pm

I know, just for people that never heard of Isham....
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: Hope im not too late   Hope im not too late Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:19 pm

I was always in Piper's quilt on 207th drinking with all the irish MILFS
Back to top Go down
YouLightWork

YouLightWork

PostSubject: Re: Hope im not too late   Hope im not too late Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:23 pm

damilkmanpart2 wrote:
I was always in Piper's quilt on 207th drinking with all the irish MILFS

Haha yea easy as shyt to pick up chicks. The burgers are god-sent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope im not too late   Hope im not too late Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hope im not too late
Page 1 of 1