The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Series #1 - Chicago White Sox (YouLightWork) v. Milwaukee (Head) (FIRST PERFECT GAME OF THE SEASON)

Go down 
+3
BA-ZERK
head5745
YouLightWork
7 posters
AuthorMessage
YouLightWork

YouLightWork

Series #1 - Chicago White Sox (YouLightWork) v. Milwaukee (Head)  (FIRST PERFECT GAME OF THE SEASON) Empty
PostSubject: Series #1 - Chicago White Sox (YouLightWork) v. Milwaukee (Head) (FIRST PERFECT GAME OF THE SEASON)   Series #1 - Chicago White Sox (YouLightWork) v. Milwaukee (Head)  (FIRST PERFECT GAME OF THE SEASON) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:57 pm

Series #1 - Chicago White Sox (YouLightWork) v. Milwaukee (Head)  (FIRST PERFECT GAME OF THE SEASON) Mlb09_13

Series #1 - Chicago White Sox (YouLightWork) v. Milwaukee (Head)  (FIRST PERFECT GAME OF THE SEASON) Mlb09_10
Back to top Go down
head5745

Series #1 - Chicago White Sox (YouLightWork) v. Milwaukee (Head)  (FIRST PERFECT GAME OF THE SEASON) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Series #1 - Chicago White Sox (YouLightWork) v. Milwaukee (Head) (FIRST PERFECT GAME OF THE SEASON)   Series #1 - Chicago White Sox (YouLightWork) v. Milwaukee (Head)  (FIRST PERFECT GAME OF THE SEASON) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:01 pm

I drop my head in shame.

I did reach twice on dropped 3rd strikes, though!
Back to top Go down
YouLightWork

YouLightWork

PostSubject: Re: Series #1 - Chicago White Sox (YouLightWork) v. Milwaukee (Head) (FIRST PERFECT GAME OF THE SEASON)   Series #1 - Chicago White Sox (YouLightWork) v. Milwaukee (Head)  (FIRST PERFECT GAME OF THE SEASON) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:05 pm

head5745 wrote:
I drop my head in shame.

I did reach twice on dropped 3rd strikes, though!

Lol, seriously no need to drop your head head it was 1-0!! Great effin game man... Classic
Back to top Go down
BA-ZERK

BA-ZERK

PostSubject: Re: Series #1 - Chicago White Sox (YouLightWork) v. Milwaukee (Head) (FIRST PERFECT GAME OF THE SEASON)   Series #1 - Chicago White Sox (YouLightWork) v. Milwaukee (Head)  (FIRST PERFECT GAME OF THE SEASON) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:01 pm

I only got 1 hit in me and Leos first game last night.....F**kin HOF is HARD.......lol
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: Series #1 - Chicago White Sox (YouLightWork) v. Milwaukee (Head) (FIRST PERFECT GAME OF THE SEASON)   Series #1 - Chicago White Sox (YouLightWork) v. Milwaukee (Head)  (FIRST PERFECT GAME OF THE SEASON) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:21 pm

congrats on 1st perfect gm of the season, it came really early on the season, last season I threw one like in the last series of the season. But I don't think mine was perfect either, I think there was 1 walk. Good Job.
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: Series #1 - Chicago White Sox (YouLightWork) v. Milwaukee (Head) (FIRST PERFECT GAME OF THE SEASON)   Series #1 - Chicago White Sox (YouLightWork) v. Milwaukee (Head)  (FIRST PERFECT GAME OF THE SEASON) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:23 pm

WOW good job!!! cheers king considering Head is a tough opponent
Back to top Go down
head5745

PostSubject: Re: Series #1 - Chicago White Sox (YouLightWork) v. Milwaukee (Head) (FIRST PERFECT GAME OF THE SEASON)   Series #1 - Chicago White Sox (YouLightWork) v. Milwaukee (Head)  (FIRST PERFECT GAME OF THE SEASON) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:30 pm

A great hitter I am not!
Back to top Go down
YouLightWork

YouLightWork

PostSubject: Re: Series #1 - Chicago White Sox (YouLightWork) v. Milwaukee (Head) (FIRST PERFECT GAME OF THE SEASON)   Series #1 - Chicago White Sox (YouLightWork) v. Milwaukee (Head)  (FIRST PERFECT GAME OF THE SEASON) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:55 am

GAME 2
Series #1 - Chicago White Sox (YouLightWork) v. Milwaukee (Head)  (FIRST PERFECT GAME OF THE SEASON) Mlb09_14
Back to top Go down
YouLightWork

YouLightWork

PostSubject: Re: Series #1 - Chicago White Sox (YouLightWork) v. Milwaukee (Head) (FIRST PERFECT GAME OF THE SEASON)   Series #1 - Chicago White Sox (YouLightWork) v. Milwaukee (Head)  (FIRST PERFECT GAME OF THE SEASON) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:56 am

GAME 3
Series #1 - Chicago White Sox (YouLightWork) v. Milwaukee (Head)  (FIRST PERFECT GAME OF THE SEASON) Mlb09_15
Back to top Go down
omgsmitty

PostSubject: nice   Series #1 - Chicago White Sox (YouLightWork) v. Milwaukee (Head)  (FIRST PERFECT GAME OF THE SEASON) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:33 am

congrats on that accomplishment nice job. Now how do you put the box scores on the site like that,that just seems so much easier. I hope i dont have 2 buy anything 2 do that.Just let me know how.
Back to top Go down
YouLightWork

YouLightWork

PostSubject: Re: Series #1 - Chicago White Sox (YouLightWork) v. Milwaukee (Head) (FIRST PERFECT GAME OF THE SEASON)   Series #1 - Chicago White Sox (YouLightWork) v. Milwaukee (Head)  (FIRST PERFECT GAME OF THE SEASON) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:14 pm

omgsmitty wrote:
congrats on that accomplishment nice job. Now how do you put the box scores on the site like that,that just seems so much easier. I hope i dont have 2 buy anything 2 do that.Just let me know how.

Thanks.. and as far as the boxscores, all u need is a USB (which is what i use). You use the "save screenshot" feature on the ps3 main menu. Save it to the usb and upload it on the site. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: Series #1 - Chicago White Sox (YouLightWork) v. Milwaukee (Head) (FIRST PERFECT GAME OF THE SEASON)   Series #1 - Chicago White Sox (YouLightWork) v. Milwaukee (Head)  (FIRST PERFECT GAME OF THE SEASON) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:12 pm

And the sox do it in real life too, mark with a perfect game. Shows you how much our league represents MLB in real life
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Series #1 - Chicago White Sox (YouLightWork) v. Milwaukee (Head) (FIRST PERFECT GAME OF THE SEASON)   Series #1 - Chicago White Sox (YouLightWork) v. Milwaukee (Head)  (FIRST PERFECT GAME OF THE SEASON) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:25 pm

Yeah, head shouldn't feel bad. Professional major league hitters can't hit this guy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Series #1 - Chicago White Sox (YouLightWork) v. Milwaukee (Head) (FIRST PERFECT GAME OF THE SEASON)   Series #1 - Chicago White Sox (YouLightWork) v. Milwaukee (Head)  (FIRST PERFECT GAME OF THE SEASON) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Series #1 - Chicago White Sox (YouLightWork) v. Milwaukee (Head) (FIRST PERFECT GAME OF THE SEASON)
Page 1 of 1