The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Series 4 - Braves (Ba-zerk) v. Cubs (Quicksev)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

Series 4 - Braves (Ba-zerk) v. Cubs (Quicksev) Empty
PostSubject: Series 4 - Braves (Ba-zerk) v. Cubs (Quicksev)   Series 4 - Braves (Ba-zerk) v. Cubs (Quicksev) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:52 pm

Game 1

Braves 2, Cubs 1 FINAL - TO BE POSTED

Winner please post game results as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
BA-ZERK

BA-ZERK

PostSubject: Re: Series 4 - Braves (Ba-zerk) v. Cubs (Quicksev)   Series 4 - Braves (Ba-zerk) v. Cubs (Quicksev) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:18 pm

I just got home from work ill have it shortly
Back to top Go down
BA-ZERK

BA-ZERK

PostSubject: Re: Series 4 - Braves (Ba-zerk) v. Cubs (Quicksev)   Series 4 - Braves (Ba-zerk) v. Cubs (Quicksev) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:45 pm

Series 4 - Braves (Ba-zerk) v. Cubs (Quicksev) Mlb_0010

Series 4 - Braves (Ba-zerk) v. Cubs (Quicksev) Mlb_0010

Series 4 - Braves (Ba-zerk) v. Cubs (Quicksev) Mlb_0011
Back to top Go down
BA-ZERK

BA-ZERK

PostSubject: Re: Series 4 - Braves (Ba-zerk) v. Cubs (Quicksev)   Series 4 - Braves (Ba-zerk) v. Cubs (Quicksev) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:48 pm

And I just noticed he used his #4 pitcher instead of his #5
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: Series 4 - Braves (Ba-zerk) v. Cubs (Quicksev)   Series 4 - Braves (Ba-zerk) v. Cubs (Quicksev) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:41 pm

see guys thats why You have to be careful when You use the flex schedule, I don't know yet how We are going to handle this.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Series 4 - Braves (Ba-zerk) v. Cubs (Quicksev)   Series 4 - Braves (Ba-zerk) v. Cubs (Quicksev) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:50 pm

I'm reluctant to come down too hard on the new members because they're still getting used to the idea. But I need EVERYONE to be aware of both YOUR team and the OTHER players team.

We are always going to be this situation until we have some agreed to system in place. An automatic loss if you pitch the wrong pitcher? An automatic loss for BOTH teams in their next series, since the opponent wasn't paying attention also? Live and let live? How far do we want to take this?
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
BA-ZERK

BA-ZERK

PostSubject: Re: Series 4 - Braves (Ba-zerk) v. Cubs (Quicksev)   Series 4 - Braves (Ba-zerk) v. Cubs (Quicksev) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:47 pm

Yea it was kinda spur of the moment challenge, so I didnt have time to get on here and check his rotation.....When I get time ima write em all down and keep em handy in the drawer
Back to top Go down
BA-ZERK

BA-ZERK

PostSubject: Re: Series 4 - Braves (Ba-zerk) v. Cubs (Quicksev)   Series 4 - Braves (Ba-zerk) v. Cubs (Quicksev) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:23 pm

GAMES 2&3

Series 4 - Braves (Ba-zerk) v. Cubs (Quicksev) 00111

Series 4 - Braves (Ba-zerk) v. Cubs (Quicksev) 00210

Series 4 - Braves (Ba-zerk) v. Cubs (Quicksev) 00312

Series 4 - Braves (Ba-zerk) v. Cubs (Quicksev) 00412

Series 4 - Braves (Ba-zerk) v. Cubs (Quicksev) 00510

Series 4 - Braves (Ba-zerk) v. Cubs (Quicksev) 00610

url=https://servimg.com/view/14156734/18]Series 4 - Braves (Ba-zerk) v. Cubs (Quicksev) 00710[/url
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Series 4 - Braves (Ba-zerk) v. Cubs (Quicksev)   Series 4 - Braves (Ba-zerk) v. Cubs (Quicksev) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Series 4 - Braves (Ba-zerk) v. Cubs (Quicksev)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Phoenix League - MLB The Show :: ARCHIVE :: SEASON TWO :: GAME RESULTS-
Jump to: