The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Damilkmanpart2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

Damilkmanpart2 Empty
PostSubject: Damilkmanpart2   Damilkmanpart2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:53 am

My name is Milton aka The Milkman. I'm 33 yrs old, married and a proud father of two beautiful girls. Originally from Washington Heights in the Upper Westside of Manhattan. Moved to Bethlehem, PA about 3 yrs ago. I am a manager of an importer and exporter of wholesale flowers and plants dealing with high end customers in the heart of the NYC Flower District.

Been playing baseball since the age of 6. Played in the Rafael Tolentino League and attended George Washington High with Manny Ramirez, Although didn't actually get to play with him because of the age difference. He was a senior and I a freshman. Since then I've played in independant semi-pro leagues. I've also tried out for the Kansas City Royals and Tampa Bay Rays. Obviously didn't make it!! The closest thing to doing what I love is watching the Mets blow 1st place leads and playing the Show. Looking forward to being part of a fun and competetive league
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

Damilkmanpart2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damilkmanpart2   Damilkmanpart2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:45 am

Hi Milkman! Thanks for coming over. I hope you like what I've tried to do here.

I'm really excited and look forward to a great season!
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net

Damilkmanpart2
Page 1 of 1