The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Series #3 RedSox (bbissette19) vs. Cards (Omgsmitty)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bbissette19

Series #3  RedSox (bbissette19) vs.  Cards  (Omgsmitty) Empty
PostSubject: Series #3 RedSox (bbissette19) vs. Cards (Omgsmitty)   Series #3  RedSox (bbissette19) vs.  Cards  (Omgsmitty) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:14 pm

2. Lester
3. Smoltz
4. Buchholz for injured Wakefield
Back to top Go down
omgsmitty

PostSubject: series3 cards(smitty)vs redsox(bbissette)   Series #3  RedSox (bbissette19) vs.  Cards  (Omgsmitty) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:58 pm

Cards Rotation

2.Carpenter
3,Lohse
4.Wellemeyer
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Series #3 RedSox (bbissette19) vs. Cards (Omgsmitty)   Series #3  RedSox (bbissette19) vs.  Cards  (Omgsmitty) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:32 pm

Game 1

Red Sox 5, Cardinals 1 FINAL - TO BE POSTED

Game 2

Red Sox 1, Cardinals 0 FINAL (Resolved) **

Game 3

Red Sox 9, Cardinals 2 FINAL - TO BE POSTED

Winners please post your box scores as soon as you can after games are finished.

**EDITED

Last edited by mikeda1940 on Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
omgsmitty

PostSubject: series3 cards(smitty)vs redsox(bbissette)   Series #3  RedSox (bbissette19) vs.  Cards  (Omgsmitty) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:37 pm

Game 2

w-Wellemeyer
rbi-Ankiel 1 Derosa 1

In a short rain delayed game that did go 5 inns the cards score 2 in the 3rd to win 2-1. Ankiel and Derosa both had rbi singles.
Back to top Go down
bbissette19

PostSubject: Re: Series #3 RedSox (bbissette19) vs. Cards (Omgsmitty)   Series #3  RedSox (bbissette19) vs.  Cards  (Omgsmitty) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:01 pm

Game 1

Boston 5

St. Louis 1

Player of the Game Jon Lester (W)

Youklis HR and 4 RBIS
Lester RBI

Fellas

I honestly cant remember much about this game and I must come up with some sort of idea to write a summary of each game but I can tell you it was very laggy from the 4th inning to the 6th.

GAME 2

Kind of awkard situation. I guess I take the loss from this game but omgsmitty offered to concede to me for the lag but he gets the win. If that is how you guys do that then I guess it is. I have never had a problem with connection and he must have b/c of his previous series before. I feel bad for him but this game was not over by any means. IF I have to take the loss then so be it but he conceded to me and not friendly quit so that we could try again. No disrespect OMGSMITTY but, I do not agree. That is all I will say about game 2.

Game 3

Boston 9

St. Louis 2

This game was a HR Derby. Josh Hamilton would have loved it. Boston scored 4 runs in the 1st with back to back from Drew and Bay and then one later in the inning by YOUK DAWG

Player of the Game goes to Youklis with his Dingers and 2 RBIs
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Series #3 RedSox (bbissette19) vs. Cards (Omgsmitty)   Series #3  RedSox (bbissette19) vs.  Cards  (Omgsmitty) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:35 pm

Guys, I need a clear answer on this.

Was it a game that DROPPED BY SPORTSCONNECT?

Or was it a game where someone QUIT?

If it was a game that DROPPED, then rain out rules apply and Cardinals get the win.

If it was a game where someone QUIT then the person that QUIT gets the loss. And, I will remind everyone again. THERE IS NO QUITTING A GAME IN THIS LEAGUE. YOU PLAY THROUGH LAGS AS REAL LIFE PLAYERS PLAY THROUGH RAINDROPS. IF THERE IS ANY QUITTING OF GAMES, YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF IN FRONT OF A BOOTUM COUNCIL.

Now, having said that, and understanding I'm not going to call a Council this time, was it a BOOT or a QUIT????? and if it was a QUIT, then WHO quit??
Back to top Go down
omgsmitty

PostSubject: series3 cards(smitty)vs redsox(bbissette)   Series #3  RedSox (bbissette19) vs.  Cards  (Omgsmitty) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:34 pm

I will take the loss. There was no PLAYING THOUGH THAT LAG. I already told u mike i conceded and it was the 5th inning. I did it that way so bbissette could get the win. And to state it one more time there was NO PLAYING THOUGH THAT LAG,bbissette would agree with that. Wins and Losses r not a big deal 2 me i play 4 fun,that's all. 2 be honest we only play ONE full game without lag. I got JERKED in game one but i didnt complain because like i said i play 4 fun,i dont get PAID FOR THIS lol. I think if that if the LAG is that UNBEARABLE there shoudnt b an issue fq should be automatic,no questions asked.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Series #3 RedSox (bbissette19) vs. Cards (Omgsmitty)   Series #3  RedSox (bbissette19) vs.  Cards  (Omgsmitty) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:36 am

Game 2

Red Sox 1, Cardinals 0 FINAL (Resolved)
Back to top Go down
bbissette19

PostSubject: Re: Series #3 RedSox (bbissette19) vs. Cards (Omgsmitty)   Series #3  RedSox (bbissette19) vs.  Cards  (Omgsmitty) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:27 am

Off the record, don't call council, smitty was right, there was no playing that game. It wasn't raindrops, it was hurricane force winds and hail!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Series #3 RedSox (bbissette19) vs. Cards (Omgsmitty)   Series #3  RedSox (bbissette19) vs.  Cards  (Omgsmitty) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:44 am

I respect that smitty was doing nothing intentionally disruptive or with the spirit of harm to the league. I'm just warning that quitting games opens a whole Pandora' Box that is not going to be healthy if it continues. Whose' fault is the lag? Who decides? You get arguments like "The lag wasn't that bad. Why is he quitting? I want to play." or "I can't play any more to make up the game and the deadline is today. Why did Mike give me the loss. The lag is his fault, he should get the loss." or "He should quit and take the loss" or "The lag is my fault, but I'm not quitting no matter how much he screams".

If the lag was as bad as described, I have to assume the game would have dropped eventually and you would have had your rainout. Rainout rules do NOT apply if someone QUITS.

I'm going to make it as clear as I can that I expect all games to be played, and, if I can't have that, I'll resolve games as I see fit. I will make absolutely NO attempt to figure out who "caused" the lag. And I will resolve games strictly based on who made the most effort to play the games. That may mean a resolution that is different than the one that the two individual players "agreed" to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Series #3 RedSox (bbissette19) vs. Cards (Omgsmitty)   Series #3  RedSox (bbissette19) vs.  Cards  (Omgsmitty) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Series #3 RedSox (bbissette19) vs. Cards (Omgsmitty)
Page 1 of 1