The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

I owe everyone an apology

Go down 
+2
YouLightWork
Jones508
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jones508

Jones508

I owe everyone an apology Empty
PostSubject: I owe everyone an apology   I owe everyone an apology Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:28 pm

I just got a PM from QuickSEV6 (i guess he wasn't man enough to post it publicly) saying that he's quitting the league. I thought he was a stand up guy but I obviously was wrong. I'm completely embarrassed and I owe an apology to every member. Didn't mean to waste anyone's time. Embarassed No
Back to top Go down
YouLightWork

YouLightWork

PostSubject: Re: I owe everyone an apology   I owe everyone an apology Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:44 pm

Can't say im surprised.
Back to top Go down
BA-ZERK

BA-ZERK

PostSubject: Re: I owe everyone an apology   I owe everyone an apology Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:52 pm

Why?....We had no Problems in our series.........If it has someything to do with Family......Thats understandable.........if hes a whiner....BYE
Back to top Go down
Jones508

Jones508

PostSubject: Re: I owe everyone an apology   I owe everyone an apology Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:57 pm

^^it's most definitely the latter.
Back to top Go down
omgsmitty

PostSubject: Q.   I owe everyone an apology Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:27 pm

Y would he quit? This is a great league and EVERYONE plays the RIGHT way,your not gonna find that ONLINE. That sux, Im just shocked bcuz theres NO REASON 2 QUIT everyone is LEGIT it makes no sense bro.
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: I owe everyone an apology   I owe everyone an apology Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:15 am

Maybe it had something to do with the game We played. And the booton council I had to call on him for Quick Pitching.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: I owe everyone an apology   I owe everyone an apology Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:40 am

Everyone has their own reasons. I'm glad, if he was going to quit, that he did it early in the season so we can move on. I appreciate that he didn't leave us hanging into September.

Good luck, Quick.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I owe everyone an apology   I owe everyone an apology Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I owe everyone an apology
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Phoenix League - MLB The Show :: THE DUGOUT :: LEAGUE DISCUSSION-
Jump to: