The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

head5745 Rotation and Lineups

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
head5745

head5745 Rotation and Lineups Empty
PostSubject: head5745 Rotation and Lineups   head5745 Rotation and Lineups Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:18 pm

1. Dave Bush
2. Manny Parra
3. Yovani Gallardo
4. Braden Looper
5. Jeff Suppan

vs. RHP
1. Rickie Weeks
2. JJ Hardy
3. Ryan Braun
4. Prince Fielder
5. Corey Hart
6. Mike Cameron
7. Bill Hall/Mike Lamb (he just was cut, so I don't know if I want to use him)
8. Mike Rivera
9. P

Same lineup vs. LHP, except Bill Hall gauranteed to hit 7 and play 3b. I'll probably DH with Brad Nelson against RHP and Casey McGehee (assuming he takes Mike Lamb's spot on the roster before the league starts) against LHP. Are we committed to these lineups every game anyway?

I'm pumped to start!
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: head5745 Rotation and Lineups   head5745 Rotation and Lineups Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:24 pm

Ahhhh...Jeff Suppan rears his ugly little head once again (as a Met fan, I can say that!). I'm fine with it. I figure if you put someone who can't handle five innings because he doesn't have the stamina (and I don't know what Villanueva is going with) you're gonna pay for it in the end. So choose carefully, but the choice is yours.

Like a real life team, you can change your lineup to suit the pitcher you are facing, or any other reason you as the manager wish.

Welcome to the League! I'm just as stoked as you! We really are going to make it with this group, I just know it!
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
head5745

PostSubject: Re: head5745 Rotation and Lineups   head5745 Rotation and Lineups Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:30 pm

Decided to go with Suppan as my 5th just to maintain a full bullpen. I started Suppan in my series 2 game.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: head5745 Rotation and Lineups   head5745 Rotation and Lineups Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:29 am

Go ahead and edit your first post so I have it in one glance
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: head5745 Rotation and Lineups   head5745 Rotation and Lineups Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

head5745 Rotation and Lineups
Page 1 of 1