The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

ikkygooeysticky

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ikkygooeysticky

ikkygooeysticky

ikkygooeysticky Empty
PostSubject: ikkygooeysticky   ikkygooeysticky Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:20 pm

Hi, my name is Herve. I am an engineer @ verizon. I work nights so i am available after midnight the majority of the time. I've beeen a huge baseball fan since i can remember. I live, breath and eat baseball all year round, even thogh i played 3 year high school football and never played organized ball of any kind...go figure, lol. I live in New Jersey but was raised in New York and I am a huge Mets fan. If possible i'd like to play with the mets in this league but if not i like the cards and astros also (Pujols and Berkman are monsters!!!!).
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

ikkygooeysticky Empty
PostSubject: Re: ikkygooeysticky   ikkygooeysticky Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:31 pm

And a big welcome to you too, Ikky! I know you're going to be a solid member. Ya GOTTA promise me one thing though, brother. Every once in a while, before midnight, eh? Please? Pretty please? Very Happy Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
ikkygooeysticky

ikkygooeysticky

ikkygooeysticky Empty
PostSubject: lol   ikkygooeysticky Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:40 pm

I will surely try
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ikkygooeysticky Empty
PostSubject: Re: ikkygooeysticky   ikkygooeysticky Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down