The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

L.A. Dodgers, PlatanoRich

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

L.A. Dodgers, PlatanoRich Empty
PostSubject: L.A. Dodgers, PlatanoRich   L.A. Dodgers, PlatanoRich Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:13 pm

Rotation: updated 5/27

1) C.Billignley
2) Kershaw
3) E.Stultz ... replacing Koruda
4) R. Wolf
5) E. Milton .... replaces J. Weaver who moves to the bullpen....

Vs RHP

1 ) SS... R. Furcal
2 ) 2b... O. Hudson
3 ) CF... M. Kemp.
4 ) RF... A. Ethier
5 ) 1b... J. Loney
6 ) LF... J. Pierre
7 ) C... R. Martin
8 ) 3b... C. Blake
9 ) DH...Blake Dewit or Pitcher

VS LHP

1 ) SS... R. Furcal
2 ) 2b... O. Hudson
3 ) CF... M. Kemp.
4 ) 3b... C. Blake
5 ) C... R. Martin
6 ) 1b... J. Loney
7 ) RF... A. Ethier
8 ) LF... J. Pierre

Last edited by PlatanoRich on Wed May 27, 2009 1:16 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: L.A. Dodgers, PlatanoRich   L.A. Dodgers, PlatanoRich Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:26 pm

Its your call Rich. You don't have to go with what the real team does, but you should stick with your choice today through the season.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
Jones508

Jones508

PostSubject: Re: L.A. Dodgers, PlatanoRich   L.A. Dodgers, PlatanoRich Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:56 am

hey Rich you need to update your rotation or something b/c you have Kuroda listed here as your #2, but you threw Kershaw in game 1 of our series.

I hadn't played in a few days so I took a bunch of BP against Kuroda in anticipation of facing him gm 1, and never saw him. Had me all off the whole game.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: L.A. Dodgers, PlatanoRich   L.A. Dodgers, PlatanoRich Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:26 am

Rich, explanation please?
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: L.A. Dodgers, PlatanoRich   L.A. Dodgers, PlatanoRich Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:19 pm

Hey,

Kuroda had been placed on the 15 day DL as of two weeks ago and McDonald was sent down last week (Weaver is taking his place in the rotation) I'm just going with what Sports Connect is listing as the starters

1) C. Billingsley
2) C. Kershaw
3) R.Wolf
4) J. Weaver
5) E. Stultz ..... (don't know if Weaver will be the 4th or 5th starter)

again, Its easier for me to go with what SC puts down for the 1-5 starters.... Is this OK????

In retrospect I think it would have helped if I had updated this on the forum.

hope this helps
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: L.A. Dodgers, PlatanoRich   L.A. Dodgers, PlatanoRich Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:04 pm

You should keep pitchers in their same place in the rotation during roster updates. Otherwise, you could have the same pitcher's pitching back to back. So if Kershaw is #3 he should always be #3 even if he moves up on the Sportconnect list. Whoever replaced Kuroda should be at #2

From this point, keep Kershaw at #2 even if Kuroda comes back and is #2 on Sportsconnect. Pitch whoever replaced Kuroda at #3 (next game). Then #4 (WOLF) in the last game. Whoever replaced McDonald is in #5. You may have to jump around to follow your rotation. Your rotation shouldn't necessarily follow Sportsconnect rotation.

ALWAYS post any changes to your rotation here. Misteps in the rotation is a cheap and quick way for people to feel ripped off, even if the reasons are innocent.

Jones, I think now whats done is done. You will still be getting #2 and #3, just in a different order. You may feel stronger about it. If you think this issue should be pursued further, I remind you that anyone can call a Bootum Council against anyone for any reason at anytime.
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: L.A. Dodgers, PlatanoRich   L.A. Dodgers, PlatanoRich Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:22 pm

OK, that makes sense...

So my rotation is :

1) C.Billignley
2) Kershaw
4) R. Wolf
5) J. Weaver... replacing McDonald ....who I think may be moved to the bullpen. I don't have to stat him out the bullpen right????

Sorry Jones, my mistake for not reading the forum rules thoroughly .... I will update any future updates...

I would be happy to replay our first game with Kershaw starting again. In fact I insist we replay it, if you want to get our #2 and #3 games in first that would be OK with me.

Just let me know
Back to top Go down
Jones508

Jones508

PostSubject: Re: L.A. Dodgers, PlatanoRich   L.A. Dodgers, PlatanoRich Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:12 pm

I don't care I just wanna know who I'm facing next is all. I've lost a lot of games and it's not due to poor pitching. I need all the BP I can get.

Rich I should be home by 10 tonight we can play then.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: L.A. Dodgers, PlatanoRich   L.A. Dodgers, PlatanoRich Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:42 am

No need to replay Game 1. Game 1 is official.
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: L.A. Dodgers, PlatanoRich   L.A. Dodgers, PlatanoRich Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:44 pm

Rotation: updated 5/11

1) C.Billignley
2) Kershaw
4) R. Wolf
5) J. Weaver.... has replaced McDonald

Vs RHP

1 ) SS... R. Furcal
2 ) 2b... O. Hudson
3 ) CF... M. Kemp.
4 ) RF... A. Ethier
5 ) 1b... J. Loney
6 ) LF... J. Pierre
7 ) C... R. Martin
8 ) 3b... C. Blake

VS LHP

1 ) SS... R. Furcal
2 ) 2b... O. Hudson
3 ) CF... M. Kemp.
4 ) 3b... C. Blake
5 ) C... R. Martin
6 ) 1b... J. Loney
7 ) RF... A. Ethier
8 ) LF... J. Pierre
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L.A. Dodgers, PlatanoRich   L.A. Dodgers, PlatanoRich Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

L.A. Dodgers, PlatanoRich
Page 1 of 1