The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Division Placement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

Division Placement Empty
PostSubject: Division Placement   Division Placement Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:12 pm

Division placement is still pending and will be based on your Sportsconnect record. The player with the best record will be placed in one division, the player with the second best record in the other division and so on down the line. In this way, I hope to have the most balanced divisions possible.

When you get your invites, PLEASE make sure you place yourself in the correct division.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

Division Placement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division Placement   Division Placement Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:49 pm

As suggested, I have made some changes to divisions. These changes may still not be final, but they are closer to what will end up being where we all sit in the end.

When you accept your invitation, be careful to pick the right division.

You will know divisions are FINAL, when I LOCK the team ownership Forum.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net

Division Placement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Phoenix League - MLB The Show :: ARCHIVE :: SEASON ONE :: TEAMS/ROTATION/DIVISIONS-
Jump to: