The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Mets sign Gary Sheffield

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

Mets sign Gary Sheffield Empty
PostSubject: Mets sign Gary Sheffield   Mets sign Gary Sheffield Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:13 pm

I don't know!!!! I'm a little iffy on this
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Mets sign Gary Sheffield   Mets sign Gary Sheffield Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:18 pm

Goodbye Marlon Anderson
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: Mets sign Gary Sheffield   Mets sign Gary Sheffield Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:23 pm

Maybe Ryan Church
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Mets sign Gary Sheffield   Mets sign Gary Sheffield Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:57 pm

Oh, I doubt that. Keep Anderson and drop Church? Not unless there was a trade in the works.
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: Mets sign Gary Sheffield   Mets sign Gary Sheffield Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:49 pm

it's funny, when I heard that he had been released by the Tigers my first thought was "the mets should get him", and when I learned that they actually did I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!, lol, I don't think he fits in, but I guess we'll see.
Back to top Go down
ikkygooeysticky

ikkygooeysticky

PostSubject: ITS A GAMBLE   Mets sign Gary Sheffield Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:49 pm

IF SHEFF IS EVEN HALF THE PLAYER THAT HE WAS THAN IT IS A WOTHWHILE RISK. THEN WE WOULD HAVE CHURCH POSSIBLY PLATOONING WITH HIM OR COMING OFF THE BENCH WITH TATIS. IF SHEFF SUCKS THEN PUT HIM ON THE BENCH AND RELEASE HIM LATER ON. WIN WIN IN MY VIEW.
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: Mets sign Gary Sheffield   Mets sign Gary Sheffield Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:58 pm

there's only 1 little problem as of Yesterday the mets said they had their roster set, so now to add sheffield they have to move someone who's it going to be?
Back to top Go down
ikkygooeysticky

ikkygooeysticky

PostSubject: EASY   Mets sign Gary Sheffield Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:20 pm

TELL MARLON ANDERSON TAKE A HIKE OR CARRY 11 PITCHERS
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Mets sign Gary Sheffield   Mets sign Gary Sheffield Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:22 pm

As I said, I bet its Anderson. They needed another right hander off the bench, especially since Castro hits right. Anderson hits left. I heard that they paid him something like league minimum and he is getting ALL his $14 million (?) salary from the Tigers! Nice!
Back to top Go down
ikkygooeysticky

ikkygooeysticky

PostSubject: EXACTLY   Mets sign Gary Sheffield Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:30 pm

METS PAY HIM PRACTICALLY NOTHING.THIS GUY HAS POTENTIAL TO HIT 30 DINGERS AND DRIVE IN CLOSE TO 100 RUNS ALONG WITH WRIGHT, DELGADO, AND BELTRAN.....OH HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!!!!
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: Mets sign Gary Sheffield   Mets sign Gary Sheffield Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:42 pm

being a mets fan since 83 my skin is 5 inches thick. I feel no pain. Be ready to be disappointed yet again
Back to top Go down
ikkygooeysticky

ikkygooeysticky

PostSubject: CMON   Mets sign Gary Sheffield Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:53 pm

DON'T BE A TYPICAL METS FAN. I KNOW WHEN IT COMES TO THE METS, THE SKY IS ALWAYS FALLING (AKA VINCE COLEMAN EDDIE MURRAY DAYS..YIKES) .SKY DIDN'T FALL IN '69, '73, '86, OR '00. WHY NOT US IN '09. HELL, THE REDSOX WON 2 WORLD SERIES THE LAST 5 YEARS AFTER CHOKING FOR 80 PLUS YEARS.THE WHITE SOX WON RECENTLY AFTER DECADES OF GARBAGE. EVEN THOSE DAM PHILLIES WON LAST YEAR AND LORD KNOWS THEY NEVER WIN. WHY NOT METS IN '09!!!
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: Mets sign Gary Sheffield   Mets sign Gary Sheffield Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:06 am

The sky fell when Lenny Dykstra got traded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mets sign Gary Sheffield   Mets sign Gary Sheffield Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mets sign Gary Sheffield
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Phoenix League - MLB The Show :: THE DUGOUT :: MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL-
Jump to: