The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

STATISTICS-for future seasons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

STATISTICS-for future seasons Empty
PostSubject: STATISTICS-for future seasons   STATISTICS-for future seasons Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:51 pm

What up fellas!

As we move forward, I would like for our league to bring the way we tally our statistics to the next level. I think we can, we a little more work of course, make the MVP, CY Young and other season ending awards a little more interesting and fun if we were to compute more stats. For instance the CY Young award, wouldn't it be fun if we kept a track of individual pitchers ERA's, strikeouts, walks etc. With the MVP award it would be nice if we had an average and strikeouts to go along with the HR's and RBI's. Someone could even win the triple crown. I know it would be more work on everyone's part but I think it would be a lot of fun to do, the possibilities ore endless. Let me know what you guys think.

YOUR BOY!
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: STATISTICS-for future seasons   STATISTICS-for future seasons Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:55 pm

it's a tough assignment but it could be done... It will need a lot help from everyone.
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: STATISTICS-for future seasons   STATISTICS-for future seasons Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:53 pm

good call Rojo, I guess you'll be in charge of that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STATISTICS-for future seasons   STATISTICS-for future seasons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STATISTICS-for future seasons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Phoenix League - MLB The Show :: THE DUGOUT :: LEAGUE DISCUSSION-
Jump to: