The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

TV is gone...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

TV is gone... Empty
PostSubject: TV is gone...   TV is gone... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:31 pm

my plasma bit the big on Sunday.... I got the dreaded "pop", and its probably not worth fixing... Sad Sad Sad

Has anyone had this happen??? Question Question Question it was going on 4 years old and for a Pannosonic I'm told its a rare event... none the less I'm bummed. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Got to many things planned (big trip planned) so its not in the budget for now... no HD for a while, the horror!!! affraid affraid affraid

Anyway, got my eye on a 58" Sam-sung study study ....prob will wait till after the holidays.

Just curious, what do you guys have or reccomend... scratch scratch any one have a projector???
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

TV is gone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV is gone...   TV is gone... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:56 pm

I have a Samsung 40" 1080. I got the Samsung cause I heard they were reliable...
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

TV is gone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV is gone...   TV is gone... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:04 pm

Nice Leo, everything I read says that Samsung is the king of flat screens.... I like Samsungs design...

#1 in Consumer Reports
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

TV is gone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV is gone...   TV is gone... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:18 pm

I have a 50" panasonic 1080p 2 yrs now... hope that dosent happen to me pale I heard samsung are very good, especially for sports...
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

TV is gone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV is gone...   TV is gone... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:32 am

nahh.. Panasonic is a good brand (don't think I'll get one again lol! )

but from what I have read and heard Samsung is really step it up....

besides I think this HD thing is a fad Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TV is gone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV is gone...   TV is gone... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TV is gone...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Phoenix League - MLB The Show :: THE DUGOUT :: OFF TOPIC DISCUSSION-
Jump to: