The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK

Go down 
+10
crimsonstorm85
ikkygooeysticky
Hulkisready5
Leokillz
PlatanoRich
head5745
BeamerCA
damilkmanpart2
blitzonfire
mikeda1940
14 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK Empty
PostSubject: I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK   I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:41 pm

Accused - BA-ZERK
Accuser - mikeda1940
ISSUE: DO WE VOTE BA-ZERK OUT OF THE LEAGUE?

As of this post, I have yet to have any communicaiton whatsoever from BA-ZERK. He has not been on the web page nor has he logged into SportsConnect since Friday. He has not responded to my direct email. As we know, there may be lots of perfectly valid reasons as to why BA-ZERK has not accepted invitation, or posted, or emailed me. Nevertheless, at this point, we don't have a league until we activate, and we can't activate until all members are in place. Despite a perfectly valid reason, its not fair to hold the rest of the league up without attempting to even communicate the problem to those you have waiting.

I'm calling for a vote straight to the third degree, REMOVAL FROM THE LEAGUE. I will require a unanimous vote, and everyone must vote. A missing vote is NOT a yes vote, I need that vote too. I will not put a time period on the vote. I will keep the vote open until the votes are unanimous or close the case if I believe I will never get a unanimous vote. Also, ONE "NO" vote CLOSES the voting.

If there is a unanimous vote before 7pm, and head5745 (who has also not accepted, but I have had communication with) accepts today as expected, we can begin the season tonight. But, again, everyone must vote and agree. Without resolution and without BA-ZERK, Opening Day may be postponned again.

You ARE allowed to edit your vote if you change your mind until voting is final. Since I am keeping the vote open, if you choose to delay voting right now, it is the same as waiting and seeing if BA-ZERK appears. Again, a NO vote closes voting entirely.

Even if BA-ZERK appears and accepts right now, that does NOT make this vote invalid. You can still vote him out. You can also decide whether to edit and change your YES vote if it changes your decision. But you must do so before the vote is final. If he appears after the vote is FINAL, then the vote is FINAL.

PLEASE CAST YOUR VOTES:

mikeda1940's vote is : YES

Last edited by mikeda1940 on Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK   I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:41 pm

VOTE TALLY:

YES: 13
NO: 0
PENDING VOTE: 0

Last edited by mikeda1940 on Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:35 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
blitzonfire

blitzonfire

PostSubject: Re: I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK   I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:22 pm

bootum and put me in. im down 2 play ill even play wit his team so my vote is yes even tho i might not be in the league so i dont know if my vote counts

ADMIN EDIT: Only active league members can vote in this session.
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK   I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:22 pm

I want to get this league started already. So if he doesn't show my vote is yes. You made it very clear that the league would start on Sunday....
Back to top Go down
BeamerCA

BeamerCA

PostSubject: Re: I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK   I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:29 pm

Yes
I am just tired of waiting. This is inconsiderate of him not to even drop a 2 second message.
Back to top Go down
head5745

PostSubject: Re: I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK   I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:37 pm

I say give him the 7pm (eastern?) deadline. If he doesn't show, the show moves on. If he accepts before then he's fine. Does that count as a vote?

Fine, make me a 'yes' then. It isn't that difficult to let someone know on here or on the network.

Last edited by head5745 on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK   I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:41 pm

head, I'll keep that as a pending vote. When you are ready, make a final decision.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK   I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:13 pm

As a note: Head has now joined the league and BA-ZERK is the only remaining hold out.
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: vote: ISSUE: DO WE VOTE BA-ZERK OUT OF THE LEAGUE?   I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:06 pm

Yes..... communication is VITAL to the success of this league
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK   I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:06 pm

My vote is a "Yes"
Back to top Go down
Hulkisready5

Hulkisready5

PostSubject: Re: I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK   I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:56 pm

Dr. Banner says yes put in blitz.
Back to top Go down
ikkygooeysticky

ikkygooeysticky

PostSubject: yes   I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:55 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
head5745

PostSubject: Re: I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK   I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:09 pm

Mike, I already edited my earlier post to a 'yes' this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK   I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:14 pm

Fixed
Back to top Go down
crimsonstorm85

PostSubject: Re: I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK   I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:58 pm

guys i don't care. I guess lets just get it started. I don't know ba-zerk so it's his loss and i won't lose sleep over it if he's upset about the whole thing.
YES.
Back to top Go down
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:54 am

I say "bootum." It's not hard to communicate with the league, so if he hasn't done so it's time to go. We can't just keep assuming that something horrible has happened every time a player is MIA. Plus, this might be a sign of things to come. Sorry BA-ZERK
Back to top Go down
Jones508

Jones508

PostSubject: Re: I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK   I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:05 am

Well I gave it overnight, still nothing I guess. Put in my Yes vote Mike. Gotta release this album while there's still a buzz in the streets... Razz
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK   I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:31 am

I have decided to close voting on this issue at 7pm tonight. Please make your final yes or no votes at by then.

Please attend a mandatory meeting in the chat box today at 7:15pm. PM me if you cannot attend this meeting. I will be evaluating the condition of the league at that time.
Back to top Go down
champjam36

champjam36

PostSubject: bootum vote   I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:36 pm

I,m with the clan I mean the reest of the members, Im not realie with the clan,, you know what I mean, anyway my vote is yes we most move on. I pray all is well with B-zerk But we have a show to perform, hopefully he,ll come around before its to late for him. If not I belive the commish did all that he could have done to keep him in. my vote yes....
Back to top Go down
BizzyBone

BizzyBone

PostSubject: Re: I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK   I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:33 pm

Yes, Lets play
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK   I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:36 pm

Bootum Council vote is unanimous and final.

The vote to remove BA-ZERK from the league is confirmed by a vote of 13-0.

This forum is closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK   I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I CALL A BOOTUM COUNCIL SESSION AGAINST BA-ZERK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Phoenix League - MLB The Show :: THE BOOTUM COUNCIL :: CALL THE COUNCIL-
Jump to: