The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

COD Modern Warfare 2

Go down 
+2
PlatanoRich
Leokillz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Leokillz

Leokillz

COD Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: COD Modern Warfare 2   COD Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:22 pm

Who else is getting it? I know Damilkmman has it, I got it yesterday, who else plans on getting it?

wow, incredible I heard that this people have sold over 4.7 millions copy of this game. That's a lot of $$$$
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: COD Modern Warfare 2   COD Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:59 pm

I got it today....

its brutal What a Face
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: COD Modern Warfare 2   COD Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:35 pm

I've never been a fan of first person shooters. They make me dizzy.

I'm working my way through Dragon Age right now, with Sgt Pepper DLC coming out this week!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: COD Modern Warfare 2   COD Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:11 am

I agree, I don't like first person shooter games. However, this game is ridiculous Evil or Very Mad .... the story line is great, but I feel like I'm going to end up with PTS... affraid

I cant wait to play a less intense game like Assassins Creed 2.... cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   COD Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:25 pm

I love those games, but they make me want to vomit.
Back to top Go down
YouLightWork

YouLightWork

PostSubject: Re: COD Modern Warfare 2   COD Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:31 pm

i'll be getting it tomorrow. So look for me on there sometime during the week
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: COD Modern Warfare 2   COD Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:08 am

It takes a lot to get to me, but that airport scene made me a bit squeemish. I have a hard time seeing that type of thing as entertainment. To this day, I won't even watch 9/11 documentaries.
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: COD Modern Warfare 2   COD Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:06 pm

about getting dizzy... on this game they added 3rd person shooting games also, but only while playing online. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: COD Modern Warfare 2   COD Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:13 am

lets go to war!!!!
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: COD Modern Warfare 2   COD Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:58 pm

mikeda1940 wrote:
It takes a lot to get to me, but that airport scene made me a bit squeemish. I have a hard time seeing that type of thing as entertainment. To this day, I won't even watch 9/11 documentaries.

I agree, that what I meant when I said it was brutal....
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: COD Modern Warfare 2   COD Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:48 pm

Ok, after shooting my mouth off about how I don't like first person shooters (and I still don't), I noticed this Black Friday season that Call of Duty *4* was on sale for only $25 (its still going for $50 in many places)

Being a gamer, it was too good a deal to pass up, so I bit.

I'll be playing the campaign this next week to get used the controls and the game. Then, if anyone wants to put COD5 down for a bit to play COD4 with an old man, I'd be honored to lay down for you. Rather be riddled with bullets by anyone of you rather than some snotty, pimply thirteen year old whose parents aren't paying attention any day!!

Lemme know!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COD Modern Warfare 2   COD Modern Warfare 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COD Modern Warfare 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Phoenix League - MLB The Show :: THE DUGOUT :: OFF TOPIC DISCUSSION-
Jump to: