Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Share | 

SERIES 5: 24 Hour Warning and *FINAL* Game Resolutions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin

PostSubject: SERIES 5: 24 Hour Warning and *FINAL* Game Resolutions   Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:02 am

Milwaukee Brewers vs. Minnesota Twins - 2 games
*********1 game Twins, 1 game flip

San Diego Padres vs. New York Yankees - 3 games
*********1 game each, then coin flip

Seattle Mariners vs. Pittsburgh Pirates - 2 games
*********1 game each

Last edited by mikeda1940 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
mikeda1940
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SERIES 5: 24 Hour Warning and *FINAL* Game Resolutions   Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:33 am

San Diego Padres vs. New York Yankees - 2 games
*********1 game each

Seattle Mariners vs. Pittsburgh Pirates - 2 games
*********2 games Pirates

WichiWichiPai

PostSubject: Re: SERIES 5: 24 Hour Warning and *FINAL* Game Resolutions   Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:38 pm

Wow.... 2 games to the Pirates.... I don't think that was fair.... I feel we both made an equal effort to get the games in
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mikeda1940
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SERIES 5: 24 Hour Warning and *FINAL* Game Resolutions   Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:55 pm

I'm not in the habit of explaining my resolutions, especially ones that are now two days old (actually 3 days with the extension), but if I recall correctly I was going to split the series until you and milk had a plan to meet that Monday in the afternoon. He was around (he posted and I saw him) and you were not.

If you don't like the way I resolve games, don't put me in a position that I have to do so.....

WichiWichiPai

PostSubject: Re: SERIES 5: 24 Hour Warning and *FINAL* Game Resolutions   Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:41 pm

Thanx Mike couldn't of made it any more clear
Back to top Go down
View user profile
damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: SERIES 5: 24 Hour Warning and *FINAL* Game Resolutions   Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:08 pm

The resolutions of gms are never fun, besides we never get to see the coin flip.... Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mikeda1940
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SERIES 5: 24 Hour Warning and *FINAL* Game Resolutions   Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:41 pm

Congratulations Milk!! You are the FIRST person to every question me on this!!!....

May I present.....THE COIN FLIP!!.....

http://www.flip-coin.com/

Just so you know I'm on the up and up!

YouLightWork

PostSubject: Re: SERIES 5: 24 Hour Warning and *FINAL* Game Resolutions   Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:55 pm

hmmm... can i always be heads on the coin flip... thanks Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WichiWichiPai

PostSubject: Re: SERIES 5: 24 Hour Warning and *FINAL* Game Resolutions   Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:34 am

By the way wasn't asking for an explanation.... I was just addressing that I disagree with the two unplayed games going to milk....Especially since I was available that Monday in the evening before the deadline and Milk wasn't.... If I had the opportunity to address the issue earlier I would have... But no matter how long ago an issue took place it still remains one...and putting you in that position to resolve the games was inevitable... You were put in that position b/c two players had a schedule conflict.. But I guess thanx anyway
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:36 am

Hold on, let me get my popcorn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mikeda1940
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SERIES 5: 24 Hour Warning and *FINAL* Game Resolutions   Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:45 am

And I look at it this way. You actually scheduled and agreed to meet with Milk in the afternoon. I think it was around 3pm. You specifically POSTED that you would be there at that time sometime on Sunday or early Monday. At that arranged moment, Milk was around and posted that he was waiting for you. You were not present. Several hours later (either 5pm or 6pm) he posted again wondering where you were. You were not present. I agree that a few hours after that, YOU were present (maybe 8pm or 9pm), but Milk was no longer around.

Unless I'm going to penalize Milk for not waiting for 6 hours for you to make your SCHEDULED appointment, I have to give the game to Milk.

We are not even talking about the fact that you didn't even realize the two games were given to Milk until several days later, because you didn't visit the site afterwards. EVERYONE should visit the site at least once a day. If you did visit the site, you might of even recognized that there was a 24 hour extension (not due to your series), where you still might have gotten a game or two in if you communicated with Milk.

If you don't like the way I resolve games, don't put me in a position to have to resolve them....

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SERIES 5: 24 Hour Warning and *FINAL* Game Resolutions   

Back to top Go down

SERIES 5: 24 Hour Warning and *FINAL* Game Resolutions
Page 1 of 1