The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Fantasy Baseball

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

Fantasy Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:27 pm

Hey,

I just drooped one of my dynasty fantasy leagues and have room to join a league. If someone has or knows of a good league shoot me a PM.

thanks
Back to top Go down
Jones508

Jones508

Fantasy Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:43 pm

I have a weekly H2H points league jumping off. It's a few of my friends from home. Was gonna be a $ league but I might have to change it and open up to some of my online fam if I want to reach 10 or 12 teams, I had a couple dudes back out. You're more than welcome if you're into points scoring. I have another league thats roto and pretty complicated scoring so I like having both.

Matter of fact anyone here is welcome I'd like to get it filled quick. The only catch is the highest you could place is 2nd, that top spot is reserved son! Twisted Evil Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jones508

Jones508

Fantasy Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:54 pm

oops

Yahoo

ID# 227808

pass: baseball2010

If i get 12 I can tweak the roster settings a little if needed
Back to top Go down
Jones508

Jones508

Fantasy Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:31 pm

seriously though does anybody want to do this? Please? Laughing Razz
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

Fantasy Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:45 pm

Hey j,

I'm game if you still have a spot open... Ill log in later tonight

thanks
Back to top Go down
Jones508

Jones508

Fantasy Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:22 pm

I think I'm gonna need 2 more owners to max out. Anyone else here interested? Milk? RSN?

I dont care if you're good or you suck, I just want people who are in it for the whole season and wont quit 10 weeks in. LMK, its a good group and will be competitive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fantasy Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Baseball
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Phoenix League - MLB The Show :: THE DUGOUT :: OFF TOPIC DISCUSSION-
Jump to: