The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Recruitment time

Go down 
+3
mikeda1940
head5745
damilkmanpart2
7 posters
AuthorMessage
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

Recruitment time Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment time   Recruitment time Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:53 pm

MLB10 is right around the corner and I think we should be giving some thought of how many players should be involved with our league this year. I've gotten several invites to join other leagues with 30+ players but my heart and commitment is with you guys. Let's discuss some recruitment methods and try to get some more players involved. I'm pretty sure the competition and dedication will be great. Please post if any other ideas.......
Back to top Go down
head5745

Recruitment time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment time   Recruitment time Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:11 pm

I've had a few people show interest that I play with in a NCAA football dynasty. Two for sure.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

Recruitment time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment time   Recruitment time Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:56 pm

Guys, I'm really not sure where I am right now.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

Recruitment time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment time   Recruitment time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:02 am

Mike please elaborate.... I hope u dont pull a YLK on us....... Say no to drugs
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

Recruitment time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment time   Recruitment time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:12 am

What the heck is a YLK? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

Recruitment time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment time   Recruitment time Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:02 am

mikeda1940 wrote:
Guys, I'm really not sure where I am right now.

affraid scratch affraid scratch affraid scratch affraid scratch affraid
Back to top Go down
YouLightWork

YouLightWork

Recruitment time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment time   Recruitment time Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:40 pm

yea what the hell is a YLK??!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
omgsmitty

Recruitment time Empty
PostSubject: hey   Recruitment time Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:51 pm

I agree with milk its time 2 start getting things in order for the new season it's time to start recruiting some DEDICATED PLAY BY THE RULES type of players,but we HAVE 2 have our commish on board for the ride,we have the BEST league going and a dedicated group of guys,i was SKEPTICAL when i joined the league but the dedication was there and thats all you want in a league. Im ALL in and ready and hoping for MANY more seasons 2 come,let's make it happen commish it WONT be the same without u.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

Recruitment time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment time   Recruitment time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:24 am

I keep waiting for the promised but delayed demo.
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

Recruitment time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment time   Recruitment time Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:53 am

Who's our recruiting officer again???? scratch pale
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

Recruitment time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment time   Recruitment time Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:33 am

RSN is considering the position. Everyone should feel free, however, to invite anyone they think is a good candidate to the page.

We the new ability to drop and replace players who aren't committed, and with Sportsconnect taking up so much of the burden this year, I'm really gearing for a 30 team season. We have the right system, we have a solid base of players, and we have the desire to do it. EVERYONE can help in getting the right guys.
Back to top Go down
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

Recruitment time Empty
PostSubject: YO!   Recruitment time Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:33 am

I would just like to remind everyone that being a fair and realistic player is not the only criteria, we need guys that can commit and have the time to get games in. We don't want a league riddled with resolved games.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

Recruitment time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment time   Recruitment time Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:52 am

Just so you know, I'm thinking out a subcategory of the Bootum Council to replace owners who miss a certain percentage or number of games without the need for a unanimous vote. I plan on a new round of Founders Club voting on that and some other issues once we establish the basics.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

Recruitment time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment time   Recruitment time Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:04 pm

How we doing with recruiting, people?

30 or bust!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

Recruitment time Empty
PostSubject: YO!   Recruitment time Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:17 pm

I told about 3 guys to come over to the site and register. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

Recruitment time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment time   Recruitment time Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:10 pm

Unfortunately, recruitment is going at a snail's pace right now. Guys, without too much objection, I'm going to start searching web pages and game rooms for people who look like they might fit our league and invite them over to the page, whether I really know them or not. In keeping in line with our vote to only accept approved members, we'll still have a vote accepting them in after a period, but I want to open it up some more and get some new blood. With the ability to drop and substitute players, we have more flexiblity this year than we have before. And we are going to have a new system in the Bootum Council to deal with issues. Besides, we all started this league together as strangers at one point.

I'm putting a sticky on this thread. If anyone has any comments or objections, please step up.
Back to top Go down
omgsmitty

Recruitment time Empty
PostSubject: recruit   Recruitment time Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:59 pm

I agree with that commish bcuz there is FLEXIBILITY with our league now. This means that our league wont start 4 awhile bcuz league members are gonna want to play the new members to see if they play the RIGHT way.New blood is good but it has to 2 b the RIGHT blood Very Happy. Recruiting for me has be tough bcuz alot of my online friends dont have the game yet (crazy huh? BROKE people Laughing ) We all will make it happen though and get the QUALITY new players into the league no worries!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recruitment time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment time   Recruitment time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitment time
Page 1 of 1