The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Series 7 Leokillz (Red Sox) Vs BeamerCA (Reds)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leokillz

Leokillz

Series 7 Leokillz (Red Sox) Vs BeamerCA (Reds) Empty
PostSubject: Series 7 Leokillz (Red Sox) Vs BeamerCA (Reds)   Series 7 Leokillz (Red Sox) Vs BeamerCA (Reds) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:56 pm

BOS 2 4 0
CIN 0 2 0

Wp: Wakefield (2-0)
Lp: Owings
Sv: Papelbon (2)
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Game 2 RAIN OUT   Series 7 Leokillz (Red Sox) Vs BeamerCA (Reds) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:59 pm

RAIN OUT

Bos 2 5 0
Cin 0 4 0

Game ended short, idk what to call it if it was official or not but I got the loss, sports connect claims I disconnected, but anyways the gm disconnected in the bottom of the 5th or top of the 6th I'm not sure, I'm willing to play this gm as an exhibition gm, no problem at all.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Series 7 Leokillz (Red Sox) Vs BeamerCA (Reds)   Series 7 Leokillz (Red Sox) Vs BeamerCA (Reds) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:29 pm

Well, it matters. Did the Reds get a bottom of the 5th? If not, then it didn't count. Play the last two as exhibition games. If they did get a bottom of the 5th, then it counts. Play the last as an exhibition game. Let me know which.

If you're not sure, then play two.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Series 7 Leokillz (Red Sox) Vs BeamerCA (Reds)   Series 7 Leokillz (Red Sox) Vs BeamerCA (Reds) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:34 am

So I know, was this an official game? Did the losing team get five innings? Did the home team get a bottom of the inning where the winning run was scored?
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Series 7 Leokillz (Red Sox) Vs BeamerCA (Reds)   Series 7 Leokillz (Red Sox) Vs BeamerCA (Reds) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:38 am

Red Sox voluntarily forfeit Game #2

Game #2

Reds 1, Red Sox 0 FINAL (Resolved)
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Series 7 Leokillz (Red Sox) Vs BeamerCA (Reds)   Series 7 Leokillz (Red Sox) Vs BeamerCA (Reds) Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:11 pm

Game #3

Red Sox 1, Reds 0 FINAL (Resolved)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Series 7 Leokillz (Red Sox) Vs BeamerCA (Reds)   Series 7 Leokillz (Red Sox) Vs BeamerCA (Reds) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Series 7 Leokillz (Red Sox) Vs BeamerCA (Reds)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Phoenix League - MLB The Show :: ARCHIVE :: SEASON ONE :: GAME RESULTS-
Jump to: