The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations to the RED SOX

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations to the RED SOX Empty
PostSubject: ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations to the RED SOX   ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations to the RED SOX Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:15 am

Congratulations to Redsoxnation22 and the RED SOX for clinching the second playoff position in the Berra Division. They will play the MARINERS in the first round.

I will ask Redsoxnation22 to read, not only the "Playoff Rules" but the "Addendum to Rules for Season Three", both of which can be found in the newly opened Playoffs Forum.

I will ask RSN to SIGN HIS NAME below the rules after he has read and understood them.

I will ask RSN to POST A PLAYOFF ROTATION when he is ready to do so but some time before the first game of the playoffs.

Good luck to the Red Sox.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net

ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations to the RED SOX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Phoenix League - MLB The Show :: ARCHIVE :: SEASON THREE :: ANNOUNCEMENTS/LEAGUE NEWS-
Jump to: