The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

First Perfect gm in Mets history!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

First Perfect gm in Mets history!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: First Perfect gm in Mets history!!!!!!   First Perfect gm in Mets history!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:16 pm

First Perfect gm in Mets history!!!!!! 00223 Played some fool online who let the Mets get their first no-hitter/perfect gm in franchise history!!!!! Come on commish lets start the season already... I hate playing random people online
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: First Perfect gm in Mets history!!!!!!   First Perfect gm in Mets history!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:30 pm

Now we know for a FACT just how unrealistic this game is. Very Happy

I'm looking into it, but I'm pretty sure I can't start the season for two weeks. Blame Sony
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   First Perfect gm in Mets history!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:06 am

Well in my first game, against OMGSmitty420, the game disconnected in the 2nd inning and gave me the loss.

"Back to life, back to reality" Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Perfect gm in Mets history!!!!!!   First Perfect gm in Mets history!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Perfect gm in Mets history!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Phoenix League - MLB The Show :: THE DUGOUT :: MLB THE SHOW - THE GAME-
Jump to: