The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

SEASON FOUR - League Formation - Statistics

Go down 
2 posters

Statistics
Only Wins, Saves, and POG (as last year)
SEASON FOUR - League Formation - Statistics Vote_lcap44%SEASON FOUR - League Formation - Statistics Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Expand to include Home Runs, Steals and RBIs IF SCREENSHOTS ARE POSSIBLE
SEASON FOUR - League Formation - Statistics Vote_lcap22%SEASON FOUR - League Formation - Statistics Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Expand to include many other stats (such as batting average and ERA) IF SCREENSHOTS ARE POSSIBLE
SEASON FOUR - League Formation - Statistics Vote_lcap33%SEASON FOUR - League Formation - Statistics Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

SEASON FOUR - League Formation - Statistics Empty
PostSubject: SEASON FOUR - League Formation - Statistics   SEASON FOUR - League Formation - Statistics Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:45 pm

This poll is to determine how many statstics we keep. I'm hoping, with the new Sportsconnect, we can keep expanded stats by simply capturing a screen shot and uploading it (like how some do with game results)

Founder's Club Members ONLY please vote. There are 11 active members in the Founder's Club. A majority is a vote of 6 to any option. A quorum is a minimum of 6 votes to all options, and a majority of 4 to any one option. Quorum voting will be open until Monday, March 8 at 9pm.

All votes are final. Please vote NOW!
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
head5745

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR - League Formation - Statistics   SEASON FOUR - League Formation - Statistics Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:59 am

Aren't stats kept through sportsconnect this year?
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR - League Formation - Statistics   SEASON FOUR - League Formation - Statistics Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:52 am

They are, but I would continue to keep a record of them here (by screenshot). This way we keep a permanent record even when the Sportsconnect league disappears. Noone would have to "post" anymore. I would just capture the screen, which allows us to expand without extra work
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR - League Formation - Statistics   SEASON FOUR - League Formation - Statistics Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:28 am

Let me correct that. The only stat we would need to keep ourselves is POG (unless Sportsconnect has it as a feature I'm not aware of).
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR - League Formation - Statistics   SEASON FOUR - League Formation - Statistics Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:54 pm

Just a reminder that, although we have enough votes for a quorum in this poll, we do not yet have a majoity in any catagory. Voting will close with a quorum Monday March 8 at 9pm. If you are a Founder's Club member, and haven't voted yet, your time to vote is now.

In the case of a tie, I will use my tiebreaker vote to resolve the issue.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR - League Formation - Statistics   SEASON FOUR - League Formation - Statistics Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:11 pm

We have a quorum. Posting stats only for Wins, Losses and POG wins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON FOUR - League Formation - Statistics   SEASON FOUR - League Formation - Statistics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON FOUR - League Formation - Statistics
Page 1 of 1