The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

psn id..........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nyynygnyknjd

psn id.......... Empty
PostSubject: psn id..........   psn id.......... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:38 am

nyynygnyknjd. heard about this place on theshowcommunity.com forums. looking forward to joining the league.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

psn id.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: psn id..........   psn id.......... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:52 am

Hiya nyny (if I can call you that for short Very Happy ). Great to see you here.

Everyone, I invted nyny here because he looked like a serious player and someone who would strengthen our league.

Nyny, take a look around, read the rules, and play a few games with some our members. Redsoxnation is in charge of coordinating new members, and he will be giving everyone further instructions shortly.

Welcome aboard!! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

psn id.......... Empty
PostSubject: YO!   psn id.......... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:37 am

Welcome aboard nyny. I think you'll find as time goes on that this is the most legit league on line and were always looking for quality players to make it stronger. Part of this process is to have you play some of our current players so that everyone can see what kind of player you are and vote on whether you get to join our league or not. Don't worry, if you play this game clean and with best intentions, you're in. Go to the "schedule a game" thread and post some times you are available to get a game in, you should get some responses. See you on the field soon.
Back to top Go down
nyynygnyknjd

psn id.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: psn id..........   psn id.......... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:03 pm

Thanks guys. I will shoot you both a friend request on the PSN.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

psn id.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: psn id..........   psn id.......... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:38 pm

Oh, ok...its nyYny....I just figured out your psn - nyy; nyg; nyk; and njd...got it

I approve of one and a half of that list! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

psn id.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: psn id..........   psn id.......... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

psn id..........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Phoenix League - MLB The Show :: LEAGUE ADMINISTRATION :: WHO ARE YOU? - PSN IDs-
Jump to: