Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Share | 

ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations to Smoke Stew and willdog26 - Our Newest Members!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin

PostSubject: ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations to Smoke Stew and willdog26 - Our Newest Members!!!   Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:03 pm

Smoke Stew and willdog26 have been successfully voted into the League. I have the feeling that we are going to share some great memories together! Congratulations.

I look forward Wednesday and Thursday when we may be able to invite nyynyg and Pointshaver into our family as well.

Welcome brothers!! cheers cheers

View user profile http://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
willdog26

PostSubject: New Guy   Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:00 am

I am stoked to be a part of this amazing league. I hope I can provide the competition you guys are looking for, thanks again OMGsmitty420 for the invite and coaching. I am glad I ran into online a couple years ago.

Let's play some serious ball!!!

willdog26
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/willdog26forlife?feature=mhw4
PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations to Smoke Stew and willdog26 - Our Newest Members!!!   Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:49 am

congratz cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
head5745

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations to Smoke Stew and willdog26 - Our Newest Members!!!   Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:05 am

I'm not so worried about competition. I get beat on enough here already. Just keep it clean. Laughing

WELCOME!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omgsmitty

PostSubject: new members   Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:45 pm

contrats and i wish u all goodluck on a great season,uyou will enjoy the guys here!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations to Smoke Stew and willdog26 - Our Newest Members!!!   

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations to Smoke Stew and willdog26 - Our Newest Members!!!
Page 1 of 1