The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

14 inning game last Sunday morning....Rockies vs Yankees

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tt1972

tt1972

14 inning game last Sunday morning....Rockies vs Yankees Empty
PostSubject: 14 inning game last Sunday morning....Rockies vs Yankees   14 inning game last Sunday morning....Rockies vs Yankees Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:26 pm

Ok, its a shot in the dark here, but what the heck, right? Last Sunday morning (3/7) I played against someone (and for the life of me can't remember the PSN name) and it was a blast. We went 14 innings and I was lucky enough to score in the bottom of 14 with my Rockies beating the Yankees. 2 times in extra innings he scored in the top of the inning and i had to come back to keep the game giong.

If the person I played happens to be here, please add me. He was fun, fair, skilled, and i had a blast and would love to play again.

Take 'er easy all...
Back to top Go down
Smoke Stew

Smoke Stew

PostSubject: Re: 14 inning game last Sunday morning....Rockies vs Yankees   14 inning game last Sunday morning....Rockies vs Yankees Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:14 pm

You should be able to go back in your game history and see the psn name.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nascar.com
tt1972

tt1972

PostSubject: Re: 14 inning game last Sunday morning....Rockies vs Yankees   14 inning game last Sunday morning....Rockies vs Yankees Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:56 pm

oh cool, thanks man, didn't know that (new to the playing online thing)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 14 inning game last Sunday morning....Rockies vs Yankees   14 inning game last Sunday morning....Rockies vs Yankees Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

14 inning game last Sunday morning....Rockies vs Yankees
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Phoenix League - MLB The Show :: ARCHIVE :: SEASON FOUR :: TEAMS/ROTATIONS/DIVISIONS-
Jump to: