The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Whats your take???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

Whats your take??? Empty
PostSubject: Whats your take???   Whats your take??? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:21 pm

Here are a couple of things I have noticed about The show 10, especially online play..

1) Servers are still garbage, especially after the game ends and it freezes

2) Its WAY to easy to hit... I have been playing in HOF and its crazy how easy its to hit the gaps

3) Pitching is wacky... Anything close to the strike zone gets whacked, even when you are painting the corners

4) You cant intentionally walk anybody, because the game freezes (thanks to Mike for pointing this out) but they still have not fixed it!!!

5) They have to many game rooms open...

6) How the heck does the new player or sportsmanship ratting work??? you cant rate an opponent ???

any advise or comments???
Back to top Go down
PointShaver

Whats your take??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your take???   Whats your take??? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:17 am

PlatanoRich wrote:
Here are a couple of things I have noticed about The show 10, especially online play..

1) Servers are still garbage, especially after the game ends and it freezes

2) Its WAY to easy to hit... I have been playing in HOF and its crazy how easy its to hit the gaps

3) Pitching is wacky... Anything close to the strike zone gets whacked, even when you are painting the corners

4) You cant intentionally walk anybody, because the game freezes (thanks to Mike for pointing this out) but they still have not fixed it!!!

5) They have to many game rooms open...

6) How the heck does the new player or sportsmanship ratting work??? you cant rate an opponent ???

any advise or comments???

#2 makes me laugh because I get outhit every game around 20-8.

#3 is right on. When I actually do hit the yellow line on the meter, the ball goes right down the middle. If I let it go and do press anything it gets closer to the spot I chose.
Back to top Go down
head5745

Whats your take??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your take???   Whats your take??? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:03 am

I think hitting is much better this game. I really struggled to hit .200 last year. My final BA was .198 I think. I didn't play a whole lot with the big hitting lineups, but that's still pretty darn low.

If you move the ball around a lot and change speeds you can still control the other team's offense.
Back to top Go down
omgsmitty

Whats your take??? Empty
PostSubject: my take   Whats your take??? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:49 am

One reason its EASIER to hit is because now you can actually SEE in the ball during DAY games/clear skies. I had ALOT of trouble seeing the ball in 09 thats why when i was the home team i would ALWAYS choose daygms/overcast bcuz u could see the ball better. The lighting changed to help the hitters
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

Whats your take??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your take???   Whats your take??? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:12 pm

it is true that last year it was really hard to see the ball... i had a .200 or average...

does any one know how to take the "pitch & swing info" you can get by pressing L3??? its annoying

7) The shadows in the outfield...graphics look great, still I have lost 3 fly balls already lol! ( then again thats baseball right)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whats your take??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your take???   Whats your take??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your take???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Phoenix League - MLB The Show :: THE DUGOUT :: MLB THE SHOW - THE GAME-
Jump to: