The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations to POINTSHAVER - Our Newest Member!!

Go down 
+2
Hulkisready5
mikeda1940
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations to POINTSHAVER - Our Newest Member!! Empty
PostSubject: ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations to POINTSHAVER - Our Newest Member!!   ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations to POINTSHAVER - Our Newest Member!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:09 pm

By unanimous vote by all those who voted, Pointshaver has been admitted as a member of our League. We look forward to many exciting and memorable moments together.

Congratulations Pointshaver!! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
Hulkisready5

Hulkisready5

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations to POINTSHAVER - Our Newest Member!!   ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations to POINTSHAVER - Our Newest Member!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:54 pm

HHHHOOOOEEEEEWWWWWAAAAYYYYY!!!!! POINTSHAVER
Back to top Go down
Smoke Stew

Smoke Stew

PostSubject: Good player   ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations to POINTSHAVER - Our Newest Member!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:25 am

We just played a game. This is for sure a good quality player for the league.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nascar.com
willdog26

willdog26

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations to POINTSHAVER - Our Newest Member!!   ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations to POINTSHAVER - Our Newest Member!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:51 am

just played pointshaver tonight. really interesting game, between me building a 5-0 lead through 5 then pointshaver hitting 3 solo dingers (2 with Zimmerman), and bringing the game to 5-4. To an incident where my guy should have been out, he was hit with a grounder between 2nd and 3rd, ruined the double play for pointshaver, to him holding that same inning bases loaded with no outs, no runs scored. finally he climbed the wall and pulled back what would have been a triple and an rbi.

Great gamer...look forward to playing in the league when these games count and stats are tracked!!!

Kudos
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/willdog26forlife?feature=mhw4
PointShaver

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations to POINTSHAVER - Our Newest Member!!   ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations to POINTSHAVER - Our Newest Member!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:12 am

Thanks for everyone's kind words. Everybody in here seems awesome. I must say that I will be getting crushed on a nightly basis in this league. Every game I have played so far, you guys don't miss many pitches at all.

My pitching sucks. My hitting is just as abysmal. I can run the bases though. I will be the league's punching bag, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Smoke Stew

Smoke Stew

PostSubject: Ummmmmmm   ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations to POINTSHAVER - Our Newest Member!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:18 am

You will win games. I gurantee it.

Last edited by Smoke Stew on Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Dadgum iPhone.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.nascar.com
head5745

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations to POINTSHAVER - Our Newest Member!!   ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations to POINTSHAVER - Our Newest Member!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:00 am

Usually when you are getting drilled when you're pitching it is because you are actually throwing TOO MANY strikes. I think to avoid being a big time dirt baller or labelled as a poor player we sometimes put too many pitches in zone which often end up in the sweet spots for hitters. I know I catch myself doing that at times.

In the end, though, it is all about having fun. Trust me. I don't stick around this league because I've been winning championships!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations to POINTSHAVER - Our Newest Member!!   ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations to POINTSHAVER - Our Newest Member!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations to POINTSHAVER - Our Newest Member!!
Page 1 of 1