The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Hey Guys so sorry

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BA-ZERK

BA-ZERK

Hey Guys so sorry Empty
PostSubject: Hey Guys so sorry   Hey Guys so sorry Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:10 pm

So sorry for the inconveince....I moved this past weekend ..but I had it setup for them to hook the cable up Friday but they put it down for tomorrow..but I called and raised HELL but the earliest they could do it was Today....but once again Sorry for any Inconveince and no hard feelings for not waiting ...Wouldnt expect yall too.....But put me down for the next one FOR SURE
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

Hey Guys so sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys so sorry   Hey Guys so sorry Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:39 pm

hey B,

Glad to know you are ok.... I know how much of a pain moving is... looking forward to playing you later on....
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

Hey Guys so sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys so sorry   Hey Guys so sorry Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:49 pm

Hey Ba-zerk. I'm so sorry too. I really wanted you in the league (you were one of those just I assumed would be a member) but we couldn't wait it out anymore, especially without knowing. PLEASE stick around. This season is not necessarily that long, and you are always invited into whatever else we may do. And all of us are always good for some of the best exhibition games you can find out there. I'm glad everything is ok. Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
BA-ZERK

BA-ZERK

Hey Guys so sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys so sorry   Hey Guys so sorry Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:34 pm

yea I have most of you on Buddy list......and Im not going anywhere
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Guys so sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys so sorry   Hey Guys so sorry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys so sorry
Page 1 of 1