The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

I'm going to have to step away...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
head5745

I'm going to have to step away... Empty
PostSubject: I'm going to have to step away...   I'm going to have to step away... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:10 am

It's just a busy time in life and I've had too much trouble getting games in. I'm out of town all day again today and won't be able to play. This will drop me far below the 60% games played.

Things will become somewhat more "normal" next week, but at this point in time my life just doesn't set up to guarantee me even 1 night every three days to play my games. Sorry guys. This is a great league and if I was in a more stable situation right now I'd be on nightly.

Good luck to the Phoenix League. I will definitely be checking in and looking for some games with you guys.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to have to step away...   I'm going to have to step away... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:32 pm

Sorry to see you go, head. Your a tough and honest player. As a retired member of the Founder's Club, you are always welcome back. Good luck to you and please stick around.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to have to step away...   I'm going to have to step away... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:52 pm

Best of luck Head... Ur competiveness will be greatly missed.... king
Back to top Go down
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   I'm going to have to step away... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:24 pm

Mike, does this mean that everyone's games against Head will decided by a coin flip?
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to have to step away...   I'm going to have to step away... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:34 pm

Yes, until we get a substitute, which I am working on.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to have to step away...   I'm going to have to step away... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm going to have to step away...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Phoenix League - MLB The Show :: THE DUGOUT :: LEAGUE DISCUSSION-
Jump to: