Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Share | 

ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratualtions to rbadd3, Newest Member of the League

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin

PostSubject: ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratualtions to rbadd3, Newest Member of the League   Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:30 pm

By majority vote, rbadd3 has been accepted into the league. I will send out an invite to him to take over the Yankees, which has been left vacant by head5745's departure. He will not be required to play any games in Series 6 (though he and the Wichiwichipai and the Angels can if he wants to - if they can't play, the games will be determined by coin toss), but will need to pick up in Series 7. For Owner Activity review purposes, his percentage will not be a factor until 5 series passes for him (until the end of Series 11).

Congratulations to rbadd3!! And welcome back Yankees!!

View user profile http://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
Freshnikes

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratualtions to rbadd3, Newest Member of the League   Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:36 pm

Congrats man glad to have you on board....not looking foward to facing the Yankees ....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mikeda1940
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratualtions to rbadd3, Newest Member of the League   Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:18 pm

What do you know. It actually worked. rbadd3 has successfully accepted and is now the owner of the Yankees. Lets hear it for Sportconnect!! Very Happy

View user profile http://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
omgsmitty

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratualtions to rbadd3, Newest Member of the League   Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:22 pm

congrats, I look forward to playing the EVIL EMPIRE, have a great season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rbadd3

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratualtions to rbadd3, Newest Member of the League   Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:00 pm

Thanks to Mikeda and all the guys who voted me in. I've 2 series and enjoyed them both. Look forward to playing the rest of you guys. This what online baseball is suppose to be like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
head5745

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratualtions to rbadd3, Newest Member of the League   Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:24 pm

Welcome, Rbadd and thanks for filling my spot. It is a great league. If you're looking for real sim baseball, you've found it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratualtions to rbadd3, Newest Member of the League   

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratualtions to rbadd3, Newest Member of the League
Page 1 of 1