The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Series extension

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rbadd3

Series extension Empty
PostSubject: Series extension   Series extension Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:45 pm

!st of i would like to apologize to Milkman and Mikeda. But i've been in the middle of moving and i thought it would go smoothly. But when dealing with Cox cable its never like that. So i am asking for a series extension till tomorrow. so i can get my PS3 system up and running.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

Series extension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Series extension   Series extension Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:52 pm

Unique enough situation, but what times tomorrow are you able to play? Is Milk even available tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

Series extension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Series extension   Series extension Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:22 pm

You know im always available Mike, but I dont know if I can get all gms in 2morrow.. I have a planting job until late afternoon. Then I have a luau party with the fam @ night. Don't think they would be happy to see me in my straw skirt on the ps3... Platano and I already set up gms for Saturday and not 2morrow bcuz we figured we were not going to be available... Ur call Mike
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

Series extension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Series extension   Series extension Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:29 pm

Well, it doesn't have to be all games. Even 1 or 2 is worth something, and I believe this to be, in essence, a tech issue. And it will give me the opportunity to reset the clock.

So lets go ahead and extend to 9pm tomorrow. You should be getting lai-ed by then. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
Rbadd3

Series extension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Series extension   Series extension Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:31 pm

Hey can you get on tonight anytime. i can try and rig something up. or go to a friends house.
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

Series extension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Series extension   Series extension Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:02 pm

Nice, feel free to sweep The Milkman and burn up his bullpen up in the process....errrrrrr I wish you both the best in the series lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Series extension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Series extension   Series extension Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Series extension
Page 1 of 1