The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

ANNOUNCEMENT: Rays Throw No Hitter Against Mariners

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

ANNOUNCEMENT: Rays Throw No Hitter Against Mariners Empty
PostSubject: ANNOUNCEMENT: Rays Throw No Hitter Against Mariners   ANNOUNCEMENT: Rays Throw No Hitter Against Mariners Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:23 am

Congratulations to omgsmitty and the Rays who threw a no hitter against the Mariners. It was a 3 pitcher performance as W. Davis G. Balfour and R Soriano combined for the the feat.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
willdog26

willdog26

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Rays Throw No Hitter Against Mariners   ANNOUNCEMENT: Rays Throw No Hitter Against Mariners Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:46 am

cheers cheers cheers affraid cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/willdog26forlife?feature=mhw4
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   ANNOUNCEMENT: Rays Throw No Hitter Against Mariners Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:50 pm

You took out a pitcher who was throwing a no-no. Talk about unselfish play, I woulda had him in there until he gave up a hit.
Back to top Go down
omgsmitty

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Rays Throw No Hitter Against Mariners   ANNOUNCEMENT: Rays Throw No Hitter Against Mariners Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:28 pm

I didnt care about the no-no i needed the WIN more than the no hitter,the no hitter was just a PLUS Very Happy also my starters for some reason cant recover if i pitch a complete game,they will be too tired for there next start,that has 2 be FIXED SC
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Rays Throw No Hitter Against Mariners   ANNOUNCEMENT: Rays Throw No Hitter Against Mariners Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:58 pm

Do what I do, so U don't have Ur pitchers not fully recover: I carry 3 starters, that keeps everybody fresh. And IF some1 is struggling U can skip his start.

BTW congrats on the No-NO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Rays Throw No Hitter Against Mariners   ANNOUNCEMENT: Rays Throw No Hitter Against Mariners Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT: Rays Throw No Hitter Against Mariners
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Phoenix League - MLB The Show :: ARCHIVE :: SEASON FOUR :: ANNOUNCEMENTS/LEAGUE NEWS-
Jump to: