The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Backbreaker.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nyynygnyknjd

Backbreaker..... Empty
PostSubject: Backbreaker.....   Backbreaker..... Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:19 am

Any of you guys looking to pick this one up? It's nice to see physics respected in a football game for a change, so I think I might pick it up. Players look different to say the least but youtube sold me on it.
Back to top Go down
Freshnikes

Freshnikes

Backbreaker..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backbreaker.....   Backbreaker..... Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:49 am

I seen the gameplay on YouTube ...it looks sweet I'll probally pick this up when I'm ready for a new football game...I'm done with madden every year same game....I hope ppl pick it up madden needs competition.....and call of duty they need to give it a rest too....won't be picking that up ...see u in backbreaker I'll be giletting it down the line
Back to top Go down
nyynygnyknjd

Backbreaker..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backbreaker.....   Backbreaker..... Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:03 pm

Yeah I'm done with Madden until they polish the game up, which probably won't be for a few years. Not only that, but EA is charging for online play unless you buy new. Those guys are just out to suck your wallet dry. BB is only $50 too!
Back to top Go down
nyynygnyknjd

Backbreaker..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backbreaker.....   Backbreaker..... Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:27 pm

Holy crap has anyone seen the videos of the demo? This is the future of football games. Can't wait til the demo comes out for ps3 (hopefully Tuesday)
Back to top Go down
BeamerCA

BeamerCA

Backbreaker..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backbreaker.....   Backbreaker..... Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:38 am

I have been following this game for a year now and I hope a lot of people buy it. It may have problems to start but they will iron them out.
Back to top Go down
nyynygnyknjd

Backbreaker..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backbreaker.....   Backbreaker..... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:21 pm

Beamer sorry about earlier I was sent for lunch and just left the system on. I'll catch ya on there some other time, hopefully tonight if the wife allows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Backbreaker..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backbreaker.....   Backbreaker..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Backbreaker.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Phoenix League - MLB The Show :: THE DUGOUT :: OFF TOPIC DISCUSSION-
Jump to: