The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Runs scoring on 3rd force out at first?

Go down 
+2
BeamerCA
nyynygnyknjd
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nyynygnyknjd

Runs scoring on 3rd force out at first? Empty
PostSubject: Runs scoring on 3rd force out at first?   Runs scoring on 3rd force out at first? Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:55 am

Any of you guys getting this problem too? I can't play this until they fix this crap. Madden 10: The Show
Back to top Go down
BeamerCA

BeamerCA

PostSubject: Re: Runs scoring on 3rd force out at first?   Runs scoring on 3rd force out at first? Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:02 pm

He who loves NY teams, please explain yourself better.
Back to top Go down
nyynygnyknjd

PostSubject: Re: Runs scoring on 3rd force out at first?   Runs scoring on 3rd force out at first? Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:16 pm

Any time there is a runner on third, if that runner crosses the plate BEFORE the first baseman catches the ball for the third out at first, the runs are counting. This has been a problem since the 1.11 patch. They said they were expecting a 24 hour fix so maybe it's fixed now, but I'm waiting for confirmation.
Back to top Go down
omgsmitty

PostSubject: Re: Runs scoring on 3rd force out at first?   Runs scoring on 3rd force out at first? Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:11 pm

i have not had that problem YET Shocked
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: Runs scoring on 3rd force out at first?   Runs scoring on 3rd force out at first? Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:47 pm

This happen to me on my last series.
Back to top Go down
willdog26

willdog26

PostSubject: Re: Runs scoring on 3rd force out at first?   Runs scoring on 3rd force out at first? Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:50 pm

I think for the time being everyone in the league should be made aware of this, when it happens both parties need to understand that run really doesn't count. If that run is the difference in a win or loss Mike needs to know so that the standing are counted appropriately.

As for stats, it just right out sucks for the time being!!! No
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/willdog26forlife?feature=mhw4
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Runs scoring on 3rd force out at first?   Runs scoring on 3rd force out at first? Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:24 pm

Let me know if the issue makes a difference in the game.

As for me, I so rarely get someone to third, I'll never see it.... Sad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
BeamerCA

BeamerCA

PostSubject: Re: Runs scoring on 3rd force out at first?   Runs scoring on 3rd force out at first? Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:43 pm

I had a second patch today when I logged on. That makes 2 this week, maybe it be fixed now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Runs scoring on 3rd force out at first?   Runs scoring on 3rd force out at first? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Runs scoring on 3rd force out at first?
Page 1 of 1