Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Share | 

ANNOUNCEMENT: League Clock Is Stuck Again....And We Don't Care

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin

PostSubject: ANNOUNCEMENT: League Clock Is Stuck Again....And We Don't Care   Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:49 pm

League Clock is stuck at 00:00 again. Right now, we can finish all but the last two series by Flex Scheduling, so I'm not going to let the League Clock hold us up any longer. If it ever starts up again (and I'm betting it will start up again), then it will just have to catch up to us. We'll play the last two series in exhibition mode if we have to. I'm trying to avoid too many more extensions and bring the season to an end.

Another big plus is that it will allow me to resolve games away from my PS3 again. I don't need to worry about resolving games on SC. I only need to post here. Once again, the league exists on this page, not on SC.

View user profile http://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net

ANNOUNCEMENT: League Clock Is Stuck Again....And We Don't Care
Page 1 of 1