The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Red Dead Redemption

Go down 
+4
willdog26
Smoke Stew
damilkmanpart2
PlatanoRich
8 posters
AuthorMessage
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

Red Dead Redemption Empty
PostSubject: Red Dead Redemption   Red Dead Redemption Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:54 pm

Hey,

If you have the game and want to get a posse together let me knwo...

Smoke bailed me out today and made some Brits quit .... they where kicking my but till Smoke came along and "SMOKED" them out!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

it was epic!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption   Red Dead Redemption Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:33 pm

Nice!!! is the online nice like that???
Back to top Go down
Smoke Stew

Smoke Stew

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption   Red Dead Redemption Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:17 pm

There is a reason my tag is: Stew Brewer!!!

Hey make sure you go to your setting and have your aim set to casual online. It will make it auto target if your aim in the general direction of the foe. Then up a bit and you will pop that skull.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nascar.com
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption   Red Dead Redemption Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:00 pm

Stew is deadly!!! He is like Wyatt Earp!!!

thanks... come on everybody, lets form The Phoenix League Posse
Back to top Go down
Smoke Stew

Smoke Stew

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption   Red Dead Redemption Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:00 pm

That was quite epic today. I'm not Wyatt Earp but by god I ran those sobs out of town.
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption   Red Dead Redemption Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:58 pm

Hey Milk, its awesome... you got to get on-line.

I had two Brits ( I could tell because I cant figure how to mute them, but you can only hear somebody if they are near you) anyway, I'm minding my own business collecting some flowers (yes you collect flowers!!!) when I get bushwhacked by them for no reason. I try riding away, but they keep following me and gunning me down. Problem is sometimes you get "re-spawned" close to where you die. I see Stew Earp is on-line and ask for his help with these two yahoos. We form a posse and just bring h*ll to them. They are complaining about getting gunned down and busted. They run and we follow and put them down!!! It was epic, especially to hear them complain!!!

We'll ride again soon!!!!

Red Dead Redemption Vendet10
Back to top Go down
willdog26

willdog26

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption   Red Dead Redemption Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:42 am

I want this so bad it's not even funny right now. The second I get a copy you guys can bet I'll join the posse, heck I even live out west maybe I can dig deep back into my cowboy heritage!!!! Ha ha. Opps I mean YEEHAW!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/willdog26forlife?feature=mhw4
nyynygnyknjd

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption   Red Dead Redemption Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:57 am

Damn this game sounds amazing. I should have gotten this instead.........
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption   Red Dead Redemption Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:32 pm

I don't want to go online until I play through some of the main game first, but I can't play through the main game yet. One more for the backlog. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
BeamerCA

BeamerCA

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption   Red Dead Redemption Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:07 pm

looks like I will have to steal my sons copy and get my but kicked in another game
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption   Red Dead Redemption Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:36 pm

Hey,

First, the great thing about playing on-line is that it will not interfere with the main story. It will help you get familiar with the vast map and locations.

Smoke and I (mostly Smoke) have been clearing out gang hideouts... You have to "level" up if you want ot get a decent horse (you start with a donkey) and a good weapon....

but the team work is awesome!!! never mind the great graphics and animals....

Ill will post some pics when I get a chance....

Come on Peeps!!! The Phoenix League Posse will ride again!!!!
Back to top Go down
WichiWichiPai

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption   Red Dead Redemption Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:15 pm

Howdy partners... If y'all got room for one I'll ride
Back to top Go down
WichiWichiPai

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption   Red Dead Redemption Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:22 pm

A Dominican cowboy that's a first... You know I'm stopping to shoot every pig we see so I could have me some pernil
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption   Red Dead Redemption Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:27 pm

WichiWichiPai wrote:
A Dominican cowboy that's a first... You know I'm stopping to shoot every pig we see so I could have me some pernil

lol! lol! lol!

hilarious Whichi... thanks I needed that...

It would be awesome to have you ride, Smoke just owns anyone in this game... made some other punks quit yesterday ....
Back to top Go down
Smoke Stew

Smoke Stew

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption   Red Dead Redemption Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:20 pm

Watch out for the fat Mexican, he has an agenda.

What's sad is the last couple of days while I'm working outside (in real life) I get a twitch every time I see a crow flying over or a hawk soaring around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Dead Redemption   Red Dead Redemption Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Dead Redemption
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Phoenix League - MLB The Show :: THE DUGOUT :: OFF TOPIC DISCUSSION-
Jump to: