The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

ANNOUNCEMENT: Jones508 Has Quit The League

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

ANNOUNCEMENT: Jones508 Has Quit The League Empty
PostSubject: ANNOUNCEMENT: Jones508 Has Quit The League   ANNOUNCEMENT: Jones508 Has Quit The League Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:11 pm

Jones has expressed a wish to drop from the league, and I have dropped him. All games against the Mariners will be resolved by Non Owner Coin Flip until the Mariners have a new owner.

Anyone know anyone interested?
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Jones508 Has Quit The League   ANNOUNCEMENT: Jones508 Has Quit The League Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:13 pm

great... with my luck i'll lose all 3 in series 21.... give elgordo215 a shout... solid player
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Jones508 Has Quit The League   ANNOUNCEMENT: Jones508 Has Quit The League Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:22 pm

I just sent him a PS3 message.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Jones508 Has Quit The League   ANNOUNCEMENT: Jones508 Has Quit The League Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT: Jones508 Has Quit The League
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Phoenix League - MLB The Show :: ARCHIVE :: SEASON FOUR :: ANNOUNCEMENTS/LEAGUE NEWS-
Jump to: