The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

ANNOUNCEMENT: League Championship Series EXTENDED 24 Hours

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

ANNOUNCEMENT: League Championship Series EXTENDED 24 Hours  Empty
PostSubject: ANNOUNCEMENT: League Championship Series EXTENDED 24 Hours    ANNOUNCEMENT: League Championship Series EXTENDED 24 Hours  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:37 pm

I'm not quite sure whats going on, but there was a request for extension earlier in the day, so, in the interest of getting these games played, I'll grant it.

I want either some posts or explanations within the next 24 hours, however, or I'm moving on despite any further requests. Be warned.

League Championship Series now closes Friday July 23 at 9:30pm.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

ANNOUNCEMENT: League Championship Series EXTENDED 24 Hours  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: League Championship Series EXTENDED 24 Hours    ANNOUNCEMENT: League Championship Series EXTENDED 24 Hours  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:48 pm

There was a posted statement that the Braves have won the Stengel League Championship Series 4-2, but no Braves scores given. The reason given is because of Bissette's internet connection.

The League Championship Series has been extended to Friday July 23 at 9:30pm. Right now, the only posted games have the METS LEADING 2-0. If no other games are posted by deadline Friday.....I WILL RESOLVE THE REMAINING 5 GAMES OF THE SERIES.

Be warned.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net

ANNOUNCEMENT: League Championship Series EXTENDED 24 Hours
Page 1 of 1