The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Phoenix League FOREVER!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

Phoenix League FOREVER!! Empty
PostSubject: Phoenix League FOREVER!!   Phoenix League FOREVER!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:29 pm

As we begin our championship round, it is with great sadness that I announce that Season Four will be the LAST season of the Phoenix League.

This statement I make after much consideration and with heavy heart, but with confidence that this is the right decision. After one and a half years and over 200 games played by every owner, I believe the record needs no further statement. It stands on its own. Those from Season One will remember how sure everyone was that a full season could never be experienced. Leagues always fizzled and died.

We proved that Leagues are possible....again and again...

For those that are new to the league, and those who are disappointed, my most sincerely apologies. If I could continue keeping the League at the standard you expect, I would. I fear though that any future leagues would only be a shadow of its former self. My life is going in other directions, my family is growing, my work is pulling, my game backlog is increasing.

Keep in mind though, if there is a reason to play again, it is for YOU. After proving and doing everything I wanted to do with the league, YOU will remain the only thing I miss.

As long as forumotion exists (and remains free Very Happy ), this web page exists. Please feel free to stay and chat, schedule games, or search though our archives and remember. You may wonder why THE RECORD has always been so important to me. Why I always bugged each one of you to post. It is for this day, and the days that follow. Always come back home and relive the memories.

Like most of our seasons, I realize I have not been your perfect Commissioner. Please forgive my errors. Everything I've ever done has been to preserve the integrity of the league and the experience. I can only hope I have done you proud.

Know that it has been an honor to serve you.

With that, there is one job left. Lets go crown our last champion. Go Braves. Go Twins. GO PHOENIX LEAGUE!

Always You Brother,

mikeda1940 Mike
Commissioner
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix League FOREVER!!   Phoenix League FOREVER!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:40 pm

we WILL have a vote on this!!!!! It s not over Mike......
Back to top Go down
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   Phoenix League FOREVER!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:07 am

DIDO!

"Every time I try to get out, they pull me back in"

-Corleone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix League FOREVER!!   Phoenix League FOREVER!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phoenix League FOREVER!!
Page 1 of 1