The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

ANNOUNCEMENT: League Clock Unstuck - Next Three (3) Series Will Be Four (4) Days Long

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

ANNOUNCEMENT: League Clock Unstuck - Next Three (3) Series Will Be Four (4) Days Long Empty
PostSubject: ANNOUNCEMENT: League Clock Unstuck - Next Three (3) Series Will Be Four (4) Days Long   ANNOUNCEMENT: League Clock Unstuck - Next Three (3) Series Will Be Four (4) Days Long Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:07 pm

Good news. The league clock has been unstuck and Ikky has been officially dropped on Sportsconnect. This means several things.

1) Series #7 (this current series) will STILL end at 9pm today. Its already been extended once.

2) The next THREE series will be FOUR days long (instead of three days). This will allow the league clock to catch up with us without being just dead in the water for three days.

3) All resolutions of games are FINAL. Because the league clock is behind us, I will not be able to immediatly remove games that have been resolved from your Sportsconnect calendar. Any games still on your calendar, even if they are still available, WILL NOT COUNT for league purposes. You are playing an exhibition game there.

Of course, the quickest way for the league clock to catch up with us is to finish all the games of a series early. If I have no games that need to be resolved, I'm pretty sure the clock will move along to the next series automatically and before the 72 hours are up. Lets see if we can't do it THAT way!!! Very Happy Very Happy

And on with your regularly scheduled season.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
Leokillz

Leokillz

ANNOUNCEMENT: League Clock Unstuck - Next Three (3) Series Will Be Four (4) Days Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: League Clock Unstuck - Next Three (3) Series Will Be Four (4) Days Long   ANNOUNCEMENT: League Clock Unstuck - Next Three (3) Series Will Be Four (4) Days Long Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:46 pm

didn't I tell U that dropping him would fix the problem?
Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT: League Clock Unstuck - Next Three (3) Series Will Be Four (4) Days Long
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Phoenix League - MLB The Show :: ARCHIVE :: SEASON ONE :: ANNOUNCEMENTS-
Jump to: