The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Series 12 PlatonoRich (LAD) at Leokillz (BOS)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leokillz

Leokillz

Series 12 PlatonoRich (LAD) at Leokillz (BOS) Empty
PostSubject: Series 12 PlatonoRich (LAD) at Leokillz (BOS)   Series 12 PlatonoRich (LAD) at Leokillz (BOS) Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:32 am

GM 1
Series 12 PlatonoRich (LAD) at Leokillz (BOS) Mlb09_34

Series 12 PlatonoRich (LAD) at Leokillz (BOS) Mlb09_36

I had to work hard for this one, runs were kind of a premium, so I had to manufacture a couple; Drew got a key pinch hit in the 8th, a double to left and then advanced to 3rd on Sac bunt by V-tek and then scored the winning run on a sac fly. Wakefield pitch another Gem; it should've been his win, but I accidently took him out in the 8th, with 2 outs and the bases clear.
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: Series 12 PlatonoRich (LAD) at Leokillz (BOS)   Series 12 PlatonoRich (LAD) at Leokillz (BOS) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:45 am

Gm2

BOS 5 ? ?
LAD 5 ? ?

in this gm, some weird shit happen, PlatanoRich claims that he accidently pulled his cord in the top of the 6th with the score tied at 5. I can't remember the stats from the gm, and I didn't record them cuz I thought that We'd play this gm over, but then PlatanoRich told me that not that it was ok that it was my win cuz it was his fault.

I remember that Ellsbury hit a Leadoff HR, and also Jason Bay hit another one, but after that I can't remember.
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: Series 12 PlatonoRich (LAD) at Leokillz (BOS)   Series 12 PlatonoRich (LAD) at Leokillz (BOS) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:39 pm

Hey,

I did not pull the cord. Verizon is installing Fios in my neighborhood and are really screwing up with the existing cable lines. I had four disconnects in the past month. Its just a big pain, but it should hopefully be resolved very soon.

In the mean time I think Its only fair I give the win to whom ever I'm playing (if its my disconnect or error on my side). Fortunately it was a tie game, but if I had the lead late in a game I think it would bring in to question that win. I hope this clears up things....
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Series 12 PlatonoRich (LAD) at Leokillz (BOS)   Series 12 PlatonoRich (LAD) at Leokillz (BOS) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:36 pm

As far as I'm concerned, the game was unofficial and should be replayed. If not, I will resolve it my own way.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: Series 12 PlatonoRich (LAD) at Leokillz (BOS)   Series 12 PlatonoRich (LAD) at Leokillz (BOS) Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:30 pm

Game #3

Dodgers 6
Redsox 1

W-Billingley

HR: Kemp-1, Martin-1,

RBI: Matin-2, Blake-2, Kemp-1, Ethier- 1

The "[ ]" wins this game

Last edited by PlatanoRich on Thu May 21, 2009 7:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Series 12 PlatonoRich (LAD) at Leokillz (BOS)   Series 12 PlatonoRich (LAD) at Leokillz (BOS) Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:38 pm

Please don't curse on the public forum.

What about Game 2?
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: Series 12 PlatonoRich (LAD) at Leokillz (BOS)   Series 12 PlatonoRich (LAD) at Leokillz (BOS) Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:42 pm

Sorry...

Game #2 goes to Leo....
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Series 12 PlatonoRich (LAD) at Leokillz (BOS)   Series 12 PlatonoRich (LAD) at Leokillz (BOS) Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:43 pm

Done.

Game #2

Red Sox 1, Dodgers 0 FINAL (Resolved)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Series 12 PlatonoRich (LAD) at Leokillz (BOS)   Series 12 PlatonoRich (LAD) at Leokillz (BOS) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Series 12 PlatonoRich (LAD) at Leokillz (BOS)
Page 1 of 1