The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

ANNOUNCEMENT: Playoff MVP Voting Is Now Open (with open voting)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

ANNOUNCEMENT: Playoff MVP Voting Is Now Open (with open voting) Empty
PostSubject: ANNOUNCEMENT: Playoff MVP Voting Is Now Open (with open voting)   ANNOUNCEMENT: Playoff MVP Voting Is Now Open (with open voting) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:08 pm

Playoff MVP voting is now open. I have chosen the players I believe to be the top five canditates as of today. I may CHANGE this list if things start to change in the Series.

Your voting is OPEN up until 24 hours after the last, deciding game of the World Series. An exact time will be set at the conclusion of the last game.

OPEN VOTING means you can CHANGE your vote up until the poll closes. So, if things change in the Series, or if someone has a monster game after you voted, you can CHANGE your choice.

Be aware that, if circumstances change in the Series, such as the Cubs begin to come back, the CHOICES may change. So the person you vote for today may not be a choice for MVP tomorrow. I will try to avoid substituing someone who has a vote, but you should be aware of possible changes and check the vote regularly.

Feel free to make your changeable vote today!
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   ANNOUNCEMENT: Playoff MVP Voting Is Now Open (with open voting) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:05 pm

I'm not sure if this is where I should be casting my vote or not, here it is anyway. David Ortiz, he's leading the playoffs in RBI's and is second in HR's.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Playoff MVP Voting Is Now Open (with open voting)   ANNOUNCEMENT: Playoff MVP Voting Is Now Open (with open voting) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:19 pm

You need to cast your vote in the poll in the Playoff MVP Forum. And Ortiz is one of the possible choices.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Playoff MVP Voting Is Now Open (with open voting)   ANNOUNCEMENT: Playoff MVP Voting Is Now Open (with open voting) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT: Playoff MVP Voting Is Now Open (with open voting)
Page 1 of 1