The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Founders Club Voting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

Founders Club Voting Empty
PostSubject: Founders Club Voting   Founders Club Voting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:08 pm

I'm trying to figure a way to make sure only Forum Club members vote, especially if we have new members coming in. I'm considering Locking the Founder's Club Forum and Founders Club Voting Forum and making EVERYONE in the Founder's Club moderators of these two forums.

The problem with that is I haven't ever figured a way of getting an "N" symbol for a new post on a locked forum. I would basically have to CALL the Club in a public forum and announce every time there is a vote. Or I would have to rely on everyone in the Club checking the Founders Club forum regularly without specific notice. Let me think about it. Let me know if someone has another suggestion.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Founders Club Voting   Founders Club Voting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:32 pm

Locking the thread doesn't work. If I lock the thread, I lock the poll. I can't even vote as adminstrator. The only other suggestion I have is to post that you voted after you cast your vote. You do not have to disclose HOW you voted unless we end up with an extra vote.

Again, unless someone has a better idea.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Founders Club Voting   Founders Club Voting Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:52 pm

If any of you Founder's Club members haven't voted yet, go ahead and do so. We have only 3 or 4 votes on some of these issues, but many more have visited the site today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Founders Club Voting   Founders Club Voting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Founders Club Voting
Page 1 of 1