The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

ANNOUCEMENT: Playoff MVP - David Ortiz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

ANNOUCEMENT: Playoff MVP - David Ortiz Empty
PostSubject: ANNOUCEMENT: Playoff MVP - David Ortiz   ANNOUCEMENT: Playoff MVP - David Ortiz Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:25 pm

Congratulations to David Ortiz for winnin Playoff MVP
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUCEMENT: Playoff MVP - David Ortiz   ANNOUCEMENT: Playoff MVP - David Ortiz Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:21 am

It's funny that Ortiz was the MVP of the Playoffs, He caught fire in the playoffs, He was such a non factor during the regular season; Idk if You guys remember I even dropped him in the line up. He hit almost as many HRs in the playoffs (6) as in all of the regular season (7).
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUCEMENT: Playoff MVP - David Ortiz   ANNOUCEMENT: Playoff MVP - David Ortiz Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:39 am

Pujols did nothing for me until I was eliminated. I think I was trying to do too much with him.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANNOUCEMENT: Playoff MVP - David Ortiz   ANNOUCEMENT: Playoff MVP - David Ortiz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANNOUCEMENT: Playoff MVP - David Ortiz
Page 1 of 1