The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Buehrle does it again!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

Buehrle does it again!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Buehrle does it again!!!!   Buehrle does it again!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:41 pm

What the??!! Very Happy

That's two perfect games for Buehrle in two days!!!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/recap;_ylt=AuWU5KizfXsHoyoJuYiMf0Y5nYcB?gid=290723104&prov=ap
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
YouLightWork

YouLightWork

PostSubject: Re: Buehrle does it again!!!!   Buehrle does it again!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:44 pm

mikeda1940 wrote:
What the??!! Very Happy

That's two perfect games for Buehrle in two days!!!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/recap;_ylt=AuWU5KizfXsHoyoJuYiMf0Y5nYcB?gid=290723104&prov=ap

WOW lmao i just saw this on ESPN how incredible is that. He threw one yesterday and another today!
Didnt he throw a no-no last year too???!!
If this guy decides to play another 5-10 years he certainly isnt far off from the Hall
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: Buehrle does it again!!!!   Buehrle does it again!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:41 pm

Not another one????

Perfect trough 5 inng!!!!!!!!

check it out!!!!
Back to top Go down
WichiWichiPai

PostSubject: ALMOST A NO-HITTER DAMN SPAN   Buehrle does it again!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:59 pm

NOT THIS TIME...YOU JINXED IT PLATANO...J/K...NO PERFECT GAME BUT HE BROKE A RECORD....RETIRED 45 BATTERS IN A ROW OVER HIS LAST THREE STARTS.... CRAZY!!

Last edited by WichiWichiPai on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: Buehrle does it again!!!!   Buehrle does it again!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:03 pm

I did... i resisted posting it until the 5th... Embarassed Razz Embarassed Razz Embarassed Razz

still I'm glad i have him in a couple of my fantasy teams... bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buehrle does it again!!!!   Buehrle does it again!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buehrle does it again!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Phoenix League - MLB The Show :: THE DUGOUT :: MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL-
Jump to: