The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!! S.U.C.T. I want one...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leokillz

Leokillz

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!       S.U.C.T. I want one... Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!! S.U.C.T. I want one...   IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!       S.U.C.T. I want one... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:35 pm

Quote :
Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT: Sony Ultimate Championship Trophy Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:49 am

With no promises that I will be around the very moment the deciding game is concluded, but as soon as I possbily can, and by way of resolution, I will award the winner of the Series.......

The Sony Ultimate Championship Trophy, or "SUCT" if you will......(hahahaha....sorry, I had to.....I kill me..... )

You guys most remember that for some weird reason after Our commish RESOLVED all the WS games, I ( the winner of last season WS ) didn't received the So call Trophy.

So this time around I'm proposing that We play at least 2 games in League mode instead of Exhibition ( it could be games 1 and 3 so that the right team gets Home. And play the rest of the games in Exhibition Mode, and let the Commish resolved the last game accordingly; or if the series goes to 7 games; We can still play game 7 in league mode.

Let's see if Sony can stop Us this time around... study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!! S.U.C.T. I want one...   IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!       S.U.C.T. I want one... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:25 pm

I wasn't joking when I told u they awarded it to me for some crazy reason.....IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!       S.U.C.T. I want one... Images10
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!! S.U.C.T. I want one...   IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!       S.U.C.T. I want one... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:57 pm

I guess Our commish messed up. And pushed the wrong button. lol
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!! S.U.C.T. I want one...   IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!       S.U.C.T. I want one... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:01 pm

Oh yeah...I forgot about S.U.C.T.....hahahaha...I kill me...... Very Happy

Its ok by me if you want to play "League Games". Just remember that they are Best of Three series, so, if you play one, I wouldn't recommend playing the second because the wrong team may advance forward. Also, if you want to play Game 7 as a League Game, I would have to resolve the second game of the three game series the opposite of whoever won the first game, since we would want the right team to have home field advantage. The home team alternates on Sony.

See why I avoided the whole thing? As I said, if you do this make sure you understand the MATH or the wrong team may end up with the trophy.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!! S.U.C.T. I want one...   IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!       S.U.C.T. I want one... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:09 pm

What I mean is, say YLW wins Games 1 as a League Game. Game 2 has to be an Exhibition Game, since a League Game would give YLW home field, which is wrong. Then, you don't want Game 3 or beyond to be a League Game up to Game 7, because, if YLW wins that second league game, he will advance even though the actual series as far as the Phoenix League is concerned is not over.

You COULD play the second League Game in Game 4 or 5 if YLW was up 3-0 or 3-1, since YLW winning would advance him in both Sony and Phoenix, while Leo winning would force an extra game in both. And, you would have the the right home field (YLW)

And, if you do play Game 7 as League, I would have to resolve the unplayed second Sony game to get the right home field.

Last edited by mikeda1940 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!! S.U.C.T. I want one...   IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!       S.U.C.T. I want one... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:12 pm

Another option is to play all exhibition games and, when the series is over, agree to play the League Games without my resolution, but the loser of the series agrees to concede the game after the 1st inning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!! S.U.C.T. I want one...   IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!       S.U.C.T. I want one... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!! S.U.C.T. I want one...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Phoenix League - MLB The Show :: THE DUGOUT :: LEAGUE DISCUSSION-
Jump to: