The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

NL & AL Championship Series

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

NL & AL Championship Series Empty
PostSubject: NL & AL Championship Series   NL & AL Championship Series Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:30 am

Dodgers Vs Phillies: Dodgers in 5!!!!!!

Yankees Vs Angels: Yankees in 7

how you like them apples???? bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
omgsmitty

PostSubject: Re: NL & AL Championship Series   NL & AL Championship Series Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:15 pm

Dodgers in 7 ANGLES in 6 I HATE the Yankees that much 2 the point where I KNOW they are the BETTER team but i will NEVER pick them. I Love baseball but i HATE the fact that the small market teams will NEVER compete anymore. Salary cap is NEEDED, fans in the small market have NOTHING to look forward 2 every season. The twins are the exception but they really CANT compete either.
Back to top Go down
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   NL & AL Championship Series Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:40 am

WHO CARES Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: NL & AL Championship Series   NL & AL Championship Series Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:50 am

Bobby Abreu will light up the Junkies!!!!
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: NL & AL Championship Series   NL & AL Championship Series Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:14 pm

REDSOXNATION22 wrote:
WHO CARES Crying or Very sad

my sympathies Red, that was a tough loss...Papelbon just fell apart..
Back to top Go down
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   NL & AL Championship Series Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:44 pm

I agree OMG, anytime a team doesn't make the playoffs and can just go spend 450 million in an off season to pick up the three best prospects and become the best team in baseball is ridiculous. MLB is dropping the ball right now, they need to fix it. Now I know we spend some money too, but never like that and most of our team is homegrown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NL & AL Championship Series   NL & AL Championship Series Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NL & AL Championship Series
Page 1 of 1