The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Ok, Guess I was too slow

Go down 
+2
mikeda1940
bbissette19
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bbissette19

Ok,  Guess I was too slow Empty
PostSubject: Ok, Guess I was too slow   Ok,  Guess I was too slow Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:07 pm

If there is still time for me to join, let me know. Leo did get in touch with me but, as you can see I waited a little while. Shoot me a message so I know. Thanks
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Ok, Guess I was too slow   Ok,  Guess I was too slow Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:03 pm

Its not so much that its too late, as much as we need an even amount of players to activate the league. We can't start with 9 players. Jones and smitty already said they aren't playing. Since we weren't recruiting any new players this time, that only leaves Hulk. If Hulk plays before we start, then we you can join too. I haven't seen him around for several months, though, so I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
bbissette19

PostSubject: Re: Ok, Guess I was too slow   Ok,  Guess I was too slow Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:28 pm

ok, just keep me informed
Back to top Go down
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   Ok,  Guess I was too slow Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:51 am

I'll give Hulk a call and see if he plans on playing.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Ok, Guess I was too slow   Ok,  Guess I was too slow Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:46 am

You can, but meanwhile I haven't seen YLW for a week. I wonder if "i like cheese" really means that he he has a taste for dairy products. Very Happy

I guess, ask Hulk if you can. But we need an even number, so player will be accepted in the order they responded.l
Back to top Go down
YouLightWork

YouLightWork

PostSubject: Re: Ok, Guess I was too slow   Ok,  Guess I was too slow Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:17 pm

i like cheese and im in this thing like a wedgie.. better ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Ok, Guess I was too slow   Ok,  Guess I was too slow Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:07 pm

Welcome back, YLW. Good to see you.

RSN, call Hulk if you don't mind and lets see if we can add two more.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Ok, Guess I was too slow   Ok,  Guess I was too slow Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:09 am

I'm just not sure how long to wait on this. We're ready to go.
Back to top Go down
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   Ok,  Guess I was too slow Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:45 am

I called but he didn't answer.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Ok, Guess I was too slow   Ok,  Guess I was too slow Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:00 pm

We are moving along for now, and if they can line themselves up before I activate the league and hold the draft tomorrow, they're in (I've created the league for up to 10 players). If not, then we go forward.
Back to top Go down
Leokillz

Leokillz

PostSubject: Re: Ok, Guess I was too slow   Ok,  Guess I was too slow Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:44 pm

Right this minute I'm looking at Hulk online, so maybe there is a possibility He wants to play and We can have Bbissette play too... I feel bad that He (Bbissette) was left out for not knowing that We was getting this thing going again.

You know what? I'm willing to give up my spot for Bbissette, so He can play. It looks like He is a big Fantasy guy, and will do a better job than me in the draft. Sorry to put it out with so little time left; I don't want to be a distraction and/or a delay to the league. And also I'm not sure I can play all the games, So people are going to be disappointed with me.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Ok, Guess I was too slow   Ok,  Guess I was too slow Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:09 pm

Right now, I'm trying to send messages to bissette and hulk, but the aren't responding. It doesn't look like hulk wants to play.

Leo, are you really dropping? To be replaced by bbissette?
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: Ok, Guess I was too slow   Ok,  Guess I was too slow Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:13 pm

I spoke to Hulk today @ work, doesn't want to play..... He takes losing personal... BTW I think its selfish to force somebody to play and lose every gm just for our own satisfaction..
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Ok, Guess I was too slow   Ok,  Guess I was too slow Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:38 pm

Leo will try to ask bissette if he wants to take his place. I'm almost sure I can still send out invites and drop players. If bissette doesn't want to play then Leo said he will be there at 10:30pm.

If Leo REALLY doesn't want to play, I can always drop him entirely AFTER the draft and AFTER the start of the leauge. I still need an even number to start. If we go that route, I ask for him to pick a team of bottom dwellers so the rest of us can pick the team we want.

We'll find out at 10:30p I guess.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Ok, Guess I was too slow   Ok,  Guess I was too slow Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:24 pm

I spoke with both bissette (chat) and hulk (phone) today. Neither one is playing this year. Bissette changed his mind.

Now its only a question if Leo is playing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok, Guess I was too slow   Ok,  Guess I was too slow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok, Guess I was too slow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Phoenix League - MLB The Show :: THE DUGOUT :: LEAGUE DISCUSSION-
Jump to: