The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Loading the show...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
head5745

Loading the show... Empty
PostSubject: Loading the show...   Loading the show... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:39 pm

For whatever reason as of last night my machine isn't loading the game again. I'm not having any trouble with NCAA Football, but The Show isn't going on. I'll see what I can do. Anyone wanna let me know who I'm scheduled to play this series?
Back to top Go down
YouLightWork

YouLightWork

PostSubject: Re: Loading the show...   Loading the show... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:12 pm

Loading the game?
Not sure what you mean.. but i did have trouble loggin on to sportsconnect last night also.. :-/
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

PostSubject: Re: Loading the show...   Loading the show... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:13 pm

Hey u flexed so many gms a head, that by the time u fix it u would not have missed a gm....
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Loading the show...   Loading the show... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:16 pm

Wish you guys would post this kind of information before I resolve games.....
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
head5745

PostSubject: Re: Loading the show...   Loading the show... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:10 pm

How would it have changed anything? Neither of us could get on last night.

Anyway, as of this afternoon I the game still wasn't loading. I might have to reset the saved data again or whatever crap I did last time. Not sure why it is that game that has given me trouble lately.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Loading the show...   Loading the show... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:58 pm

In your series with YLW, I awarded one game to you and one coin flip (which you won). I did so because I saw you around most all the night, presumed you were waiting for YLW, but did not see YLW at all. Had I known both of you were having technical issues, I probably would have split the series or even extended the deadline for playing.

I can't take it back now. Post your attempts to play so I can properly resolve games.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loading the show...   Loading the show... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loading the show...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Phoenix League - MLB The Show :: THE DUGOUT :: LEAGUE DISCUSSION-
Jump to: