The Phoenix League - MLB The Show
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home to The Phoenix League -Sony's MLB The Show's premier online baseball league

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****SEASON ONE CHAMPION - LEOKILLZ - RED SOX****SEASON TWO CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - BLUE JAYS****SEASON THREE CHAMPION - WICHIWICHIPAI - MARINERS****SEASON FOUR CHAMPION - BBISSETTE19 - BRAVES****THE PHOENIX LEAGUE IS CLOSED****ALL GAMES PLAYED OR RESOLVED****PHOENIX LEAGUE FOREVER!!!!****

Rosters for league start

Go down 
+2
mikeda1940
Smoke Stew
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Smoke Stew

Smoke Stew

Rosters for league start Empty
PostSubject: Rosters for league start   Rosters for league start Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:42 am

I think I have wrapped my head around how this league operates pretty good so far. I do have one question.

Are we starting with the rosters that the game shipped with or will it be the weekly updated one at the time of start? I gather that the ratings will not update once the league has been formed, was just wondering which roster we will start with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nascar.com
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Rosters for league start   Rosters for league start Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:07 pm

I asked this question on Sony's new community page. Roster updates will NOT affect our season. The roster we start with is the roster we will have all year (the way the off line Franchise seasons work). Therefore, if any of you have a team that has has a big name rookie that hasn't played an MLB game yet, and you expect to see him in next years League season, yer gonna be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
https://thephoenixleague.forumotion.net
nyynygnyknjd

PostSubject: Re: Rosters for league start   Rosters for league start Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:23 am

Good thing I didn't go with the Braves then.
Back to top Go down
omgsmitty

PostSubject: wow   Rosters for league start Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:32 am

Wow that's HUGE so that means injuries dont effect us at all this year?
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Rosters for league start   Rosters for league start Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:40 am

Real life injuries, no. But injuries within the League are ON! You have a 40 man roster to work with, if I understand correctly.
Back to top Go down
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

PostSubject: YO!   Rosters for league start Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:34 am

So does that mean that an injury may take a player out of a line-up for multiple games if not all year? That would be pretty cool, realistic.
Back to top Go down
mikeda1940
Admin
mikeda1940

PostSubject: Re: Rosters for league start   Rosters for league start Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:53 am

Yes, thats my understanding. There is a Disabled List in the game.
Back to top Go down
omgsmitty

PostSubject: COOL   Rosters for league start Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:42 pm

that's cool and very realistic, good so now i DONT have to watch to see who got hurt on the MLB network anymore. Laughing that's wassup
Back to top Go down
PlatanoRich

PlatanoRich

PostSubject: Re: Rosters for league start   Rosters for league start Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:25 pm

Wow, very nice!!! cheers cheers cheers

Thanks Mike...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosters for league start   Rosters for league start Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rosters for league start
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Phoenix League - MLB The Show :: THE DUGOUT :: LEAGUE DISCUSSION-
Jump to: